9-11 Conspiracy Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CanadianDAN, Dec 31, 2005.

1. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I haven't watched them come down for awhile now but I seem to remember them collapsing from the top down.

2. The Dawg

The Dawg Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

You are right they did come down from the top ,but how do they keep falling in perfect secession.one right after another the floors fell straight down.The structure should of been weaker on the side the plane went thru,with the weight of the plane on that side.We live in the greatest country in the world but I don't think we control it anymore.Republican ,democrat ,liberal,conservative none of us has any control any more.I go to county commission meetings all the time and they just dont care what the people want.Most of the time they do the opposite of what the people want.Sadly they usually do what the big money land owners and developers(like the company I work for)want.You all know that they love the fact that we the people Republicans and Democrats who care the most and get evolved are to busy hating each other to get anything good done.If the votes are close, because we split down the middle fighting each other, they can fix any election for who ever is their man.Money/Power is behind this all not the Left or the Right.

(Edited by The Dawg at 6:33 pm on Jan. 17, 2006)

3. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

THIS STILL DOES NOT EXPLAIN BUILDING 7 most of all. Building 7 hade TWO fires INSIDE and not even ONE widow broken. Yet it collapsed? No one addresses this one.

Also you can see the explosions INSIDE the building as it collaspses in slow motion about 10-15 floors below the collapsing floors.

People a misile does not blow everything to peices like you think. We have shape charge payloads, mine payloads,bunker busting payloads which are combinations of shape charges and kinetic energy. They are loaded according to the hardness of the target. There is no longer a "catch all missile" that just blows up when it hits. Hell we have artillery more advanced than that. In fact there is a certain type of artillary called a Copperhead Missile that is lauched from a 155 Howitzer that "finds" a PVS 11 laser dot "designating" the target. It is a PINPOINT accurate weapon and has been around since before 1989. Before you start talking about payloads and weaponry PLEASE know a little bit about it. What I described above is the TIP of the ice berg there are thousands of weapons out there FAR FAR more advanced than this. We were deploying microwave linear beam technolog in 1990 my friends. Hell while I am at it I will tell you about it.

You activate the weapon. It scans with a linear beam of microwave energy at approx 180 degrees sweeping. IF an enemy (or friendly) in front of you keys up his hand mic. The beam locks on to the signal and narrows on the target. It then melts the hand mic to the radio operators face, hand whatever. ( This includes the mighty SINGARS radio) that switches frequencies 600 channels per second DURING TRANSMISSION and it is encrypted. Oh yeah that was in 1989 too.

4. SFC

That is a tripped out weapon for sure, what tactical purpose it's good for is beyond me, but cool none the less. Honestly Neo I don't know much about building 7, maybe it was an inside gig, the robbery of the century? Could also have been just another freakish deal that happened due to the exceptionally large buildings collapseing next door? My guess would be the later. A good discussion anyway.

5. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

If you are recon and you can destroy an enemies radio at a distance without directly engaing them while keeping your position secure and give them no opportunity to report your location that weapon is pure gold.

2nd The people from several places, colleges and earthquake tracking stations confirmed that the buildings did not even register a 2 on the richter scale. Therefore it is impossible to assume that a building fell from vibration.

(Edited by neobud at 5:20 pm on Jan. 17, 2006)

6. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Quote: from The Dawg on 3:32 pm on Jan. 17, 2006
    You are right they did come down from the top ,but how do they keep falling in perfect secession.one right after another the floors fell straight down.The structure should of been weaker on the side the plane went thru,with the weight of the plane on that side.We live in the greatest country in the world but I don't think we control it anymore.Republican ,democrat ,liberal,conservative none of us has any control any more.I go to county commission meetings all the time and they just dont care what the people want.Most of the time they do the opposite of what the people want.Sadly they usually do what the big money land owners and developers(like the company I work for)want.You all know that they love the fact that we the people Republicans and Democrats who care the most and get evolved are to busy hating each other to get anything good done.If the votes are close, because we split down the middle fighting each other, they can fix any election for who ever is their man.Money/Power is behind this all not  the Left or the  Right.

(Edited by The Dawg at 6:33 pm on Jan. 17, 2006)

Actually they didn't fall straight down. The tops did have a lean to them toward the side of impact.

7. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Uhm fishman you need to wtch them fall again. I think you may have been seeing that wrong. IN NO WAY SHAPE MANNER OR FORM did they ever lean. They fell straight down.

8. SFC

DON'T MAKE ME YELL AT YOU FISH!!!! :LOL:

9. fishman

Sorry Bud but you need to watch them again. Maybe from a different angle. The top portions were leaning. The spires in no way were straight up and down.

10. fishman

[​IMG]

Looks real crooked to me.

11. SFC

Them photo's have obviously been doctored to make you believe the building broke where a large airliner hit it.:wink:

12. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

THANK YOU! You have just proven my point. LOL! IF it was going to fall as it looked in the picture the TOP of the building would have fallen off the side. To make it collapse on itself the foundation and lower supporting structure would have to be cut. That whole physics thing is a bitch isn't it?

The top should have toppled over and fallen off the side as long as the LOWER structure and foundation was intact. HOWEVER, since they did collapse straight down on themselves after the top tilted and you can PLAINLY see internal explosions several floors below the falling top all the way down I might add. In fact if the building were to continue to crumble as it appears in that picture the top would have fallen to one side, the middle would have bent THE OPPOSITE direction and stopped, OR it would have broken off and fallen the other way due to weight distribution. It is commonly obvious to an inuitive observer. After which the bottom of the building would stayed erect sort of like a stump. See below for a horribly simplistic explanation. (Top, middle and bottom)

\

/

|

Now if the living room of your house caught on fire and you had a state of the art commercial sprinkler system in it would your three story house fall down?

When they denolish skyscrapers and huge old high rise apts in a metropolitan area, why do the houses, other buildings and structures around them not fall?

Why is it when we bomb cities and some buildings are hit and fall down they NEVER EVER fall straight down? Why is the rest of the city still standing? Why does it not ake LESS bombs to destroy a whole city. There still buildings standing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki that endured a NUCLEAR BLAST. They should have fallen because of the surrounding buildings falling and the combined force of the NUCLEAR explosion, right? I could go on for HOURS with this.

However I would like to thank the person who proved my point with pictures no less. They are worht a thousand words after all.

13. SFC

Neo hammered it. Mathmatics,and physics are never wrong, especially when something happens that the buildings were never meant to be able to withstand:erm:

14. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Right like a Nuclear bomb? You are the ones throwing the pitches. I am the one that keeps putting them over the fence.

SFC you are so funny. You take on tiny little thing out of a post and then try to cling to it for your entire argument. Yet you fail to address anything with any meaningful insight or research. I find it very amusing myself, but I figured I would point it out to you so you could work on it.

By the way, YES they were designed to deal with this according to reports after the attack when the interviewed the architects. NEXT............

15. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

NEO You fucking nailed it bro!!!

You are the man. I have wanted to argue my point but i thought it was a lost cause.....

Buildings toplling sideways means they will follow that trojectory....instead, as "the secondary explosions as stated in the video go by numerous surviving firefighters claim" go off the building decides to come striagh down as that toppling side falls into the imploding structure.

I love how you stay on top of this stuff. I tought i was alone in this thread. i felt stupid.

HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND JUST RELOOK OVER THINGS....KILL TIME.

They were going to topple...the trigger man at the "switch" seen what needed to be done and imploded that ****.

In the video "janitors" claim BIGWIGS said from the 45th floor up needed BANDWITH maintenece 1 week before 911. ALl security cams shut down. Rooftop loookout cams were shut off and ENGINEERS, or so we're told, came in to rerpair bandwith.

I somewhat believe they planted secondary explosioves to bring towers down safely if the initaial attack was to backfire.

See i believe they used SAUDI money to get BIN LADEN to be a scapegoat. He was this scapegoat on the fact that he organized a religerous front on small prportions to attack america. The bush administration was in on this as they are friends with teh BIN LADENS. They wanted this attack as a means to be the first SUPERPOWER in association with the "oil bringers' SAUDIS to control all oil outlets, that are meaningful.

In this attempt, they wanted to attack the TOWERS and (fake and carried out by BUSH ADMIN) attack the PENTAGON as an excuse to invade AFghanistan first as a soft blow and then the main reason IRAQ on false accusations of WeaponsOfMassDestruction.

Doing so they hit the world trade center with these "SCRUB no reason to live, Bin laden brainwashed you to die, terrorists." And struck the buildings flat on.

PSYCOLOGICAL ATTACK ON AMERICANS/WORLD.

They didnt think they would come down.

--This is my opinion--

They thought they would have a reason to attack IRAQ and get the """FIRST GRABS ON OIL"""" since we're due for no more natural resources. And when it BACKFIRED and they realized they were into deep with the OBVIOUS SIGNS OF AMERICAN CORRUPTION they detontated the builgings "AS THEY PLANNED AS A LAST RESORT PLAN" and Dissolved all eveidence and reason beyond doubt.

ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT HAPPENED IS A CONSPIRACY. THATS WHYS WE HAVE REASON TO DOUBT. THEY KNEW WE'D ASK QUESTIONS.

SO THEY MADE IT SO THE QUESTIONS LOOP IN A CIRCLE OF BELIEF IN GOVERNMENT AND REASONABLE DOUBT IN HUMAINTY.

WHY WOULD THEY KILL 3000 OF THEIR OWN?

TO GAIN THAT MUCH MORE ON THE GLOBAL SCALE.

WARS MAKE MONEY. MONEY BUILDS NATIONS.

NO JOKE.

33rd degree masons<<<<< (right click that and "search internet for"

Occult that wants NEW WORLD ORDER.

ONE NATION??? ONE LAW. NO LIFE? NO FREEDOM?

IS THE WORD FREEDOM A FRONT FOR THE REALITY OF CONFINMENT?

IM drunk........but at least i think and look around once in a while... :ponder:

(Edited by CanadianDAN at 1:26 am on Jan. 22, 2006)

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Straight up Dan. 3000 American lives means **** to these elite. People have a hard time believing that our OWN government would kill it's own people. LOL! Since when has our government given two shits about the people? They no longer work for us...I think even a blind man can see that for himself. Look at every other aspect of modern life in America...does it point to our government working FOR the people, or does it point to our government trying to CONTROL the people? I think the answer is plain. What I have trouble understanding is the reasoning of those that say the government is corrupt in many many ways....yet when it comes to 9/11 think the government is squeeky clean. The road leads one place my freinds....and that is to the New World Order. Our own leaders have opening stated that this is their goal. Why is it so hard to swallow for some of you? Denial I suppose. None of us want to believe it's true, but truth WILL rear it's ugly head for you all in time. By then...you're fucked anyway so it won't matter. They'll have you by the balls and you'll be left wondering why you never saw it coming. The reason why is because you wouldn't open your eyes to it.

17. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

In the larger scheme of things, 3000 people dont mean ****, even if they are american, unless of course you are one of them.

The only way it is possible to have a New world order is by a global dictatorship. Thats a long way coming, and is a pipe dream, and in no way feasable in todays climate.

If the american govt is heading towards this, they are sure to fail, just like Genghis Kahn, Napoleon and Hitler.

18. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Another name for these elite are 'Globalists' Knives. They have their hands in far more than just american politics I can assure you. And while I'd love to think you are correct in assuming they'll never fulfill their 'pipe dreams', it doesn't mean they are not going to try to do so. Nobody in this world will be safe from their reach and the effects are not going ot be pretty. This world is a lot smaller than it used to be in the past. Imagine what happens to the world economy when the US economy falls. It's gonna be a domino effect.

19. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Thats not necessarily a bad thing either. I do imagine, and for me, personally, it may be a good thing. Where some lose others gain, the way of the world, balance is achieved.

Dont get me wrong, america started off well with this "Democracy" thing, but to achieve what you believe they want to achieve, well democracy just wont cut it anymore.

Thats where fear comes in, a great tool.

20. zigzag34

zigzag34 Guest

I used to be able to click on the link and the movie started right up. Now nothing happens. This has been for a couple of days. Are there any other links to this film? Perhaps its in the hands of the storm troopers now!