9-11 Conspiracy Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CanadianDAN, Dec 31, 2005.

1. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

That leak was a cover up in disguise to lead you to believe the government arent competent enough to cover up something larger. :LOL:

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Still the whole thing is like someone having sex on the American people without permission imo.

3. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

I dont think I blinked once..Didnt move...Lots of interesting points..That really made me paranoid that night!!!

4. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Okay...3 whiskeys later....ill take a crack at this motherfucker.

Although I cant argue some of the points, I can argue a few.

As for the left hand issue and bin ladens video?

I know for a fact that he had kidney dialisis going on which prevented him from using his left arm. And the watch....of course he wheres a watch....i doubt he knows how to hang a clock in a cave anyway. He needs to know the anniverseries of his attacks so he can put out stupid videos.

And the part about the hijackers still being alive and well in Saudi Arabia....Hanni Hanjour is the equivolent of Mike Anderson in the states....duh...theres are many of them. Same with Mohammed and various other arabic names.

As for the controlled implosions of the towers....the video of the windows blowing out as the building crumbles can easily be explained as elevators slamming down at the bottom of their shafts every 20 floors as their cables are snapped above. There were how many? 150 or so in there....seems plausible.

Yes....building 7 and the towers WERE the only three in history to go down history. Well you show me evidence of a burning building still standing from a 757 slamming into it and i just might sway. And if im not mistaken....the towers along with building 7 had the same existing foundation. That coupled with the falling debris theory stand good in my book.

The pentagon is the only thing that gets me. I dont believe a jet slammed into that. I believe it was a missile...or at least all indications point to it.

But then I have to ask myself....why would our own gov do this? To cover up money? A fear tactic? A mass brainwashing?

naaaaa....i dont buy it. You wanna call me a sheep or me having my head in the sand thats cool with me. But im not stupid.

That video was good.....but it seems to me that the editor tried a lil too much to get the point across. And considering that it was presented by google makes it even more unbelievable...considering that much off their campaign funding goes to the democrats. Yeah....and it also was endorsed by Alex Jones....a notorious fruity nutsack. Art bell anyone?

That video could have easily been a hack job and faked or super imposed to get their point acrossed. Just as much chance as the gov causeing 9-11.

One group tells you one thing....another group tells you the opposite is true....more times than not...the truth is in the middle somewhere.

5. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

yo tibs, about building 7. check this site out and give it a read.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/wtc7.html

"It is commonly believed that "ancillary damage" from the collapses of the Twin Towers led to the collapse of WTC 7. In fact Building 7 was separated from the North Tower by Building 6 and Vesey Street. A photograph of its north facade taken in the afternoon shows isolated small fires, and not even a single window was broken."

6. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

After 9/11 I saw a vid that showed a jet crashing into the pentagon. I have dial up and couldn't watch the google movie.

The gov couldn't keep secrets that they were wire tapping illegally either.

7. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Yeaeh Tiberon I questioned the same things.

However Rumsfeld and Bush admitted to "losing" 2 trillion dollars and all of those files were stored in building 7.

Also why was the lobby of the buildings completely blown to ****? a 50 TON hydrolics machine was VAPORIZED GONE TOTALLY DESTROYED and that in the subfloor of the tower.

1 Firefighter got to the 78 th floor and saw that two hoses would put it out???

IF the planes did in fact cause the collapse it would not have fell straight down it would have fallen over same goes for all three.

1000 degrees will not melt tempered steel I know this for a FACT. It wont even melt a lead based alloy. ( I worked in a forging factory as a hot inspector for a couple years)

WHy was the wreckage taken out of the country for processing and not done here? I am sure the business would have been appreciated by the foundries in the US.

IF IN FACT a firball went down 90 and 78 floors of elevator shafts and stairwells and exploded the lobby. It would be black and full of soot. Also EVERYONE in the entire building would have been instantly incinerated thus no survivors.

Why were there explosions seend inside the building.

WHy did the plane have no windows?

Why was the air traffic controllers tape destroyed by the managers?

WHy was there 1 billion dollars in silver and gold ingots missing from undamaged vaults?

Why did they find a truck full of ingots in the south tunnel of the other building with no bodies in it and there was no schedule removal or scheduled movement.

Why was there only phone book size peices of a 100 ton airplane on the ground in PA? 1 12'20 6' deep crater is what is caused by a 100 ton aircraft? The official report is that they recover 95% of the wreckage and 10% of the bodies. I DONT THINK so.

Here is a link for you about the Pentagon. It is titled find the Boeing.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

Even the firfighters question the events. I am sorry but I am a true believer that the US government commited this crime.

It is JUST LIKE Pearl Harbor. They did that too.

Bush and his quote of, If this was a dictatorship it would be a lot easier, as long as I was the dictator. Is really telling to me.

Now he says he does not have to obey the FISA laws because he has executive power. The had the FBI randomly scanning homes and businesses for radiation and thermal sigs for fucks sake. You dont think that is a HUGE deal for us (growkind peeps).

There is far too much **** going on in America right now like SECRET COURTS HELLO!!! SECRET NSA spies, SECRET PRISONS!!! Do you realize they are trying to enact a law that a war protestor can be jailed for a MINIMUM of 15 years???!!! A peaceful registered protestor can be IMPRISONED for 15 FUCKING YEARS!

Whats next guns become illegal and then they tell us what religions we can choose from. Yes I agree that sounds like it way out there but it is coming watch and see.

8. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well. I'm thoroughly baked...this morning...still mornin' ain't it...well done I might say...only sum cheap ass commercial bricky type stuff...but lots of red hairs...guess I'm the lucky one...but I digress...

Listen w/o watchin' the vid...may I just suffice to say that I have read all of the conspiracy theories thus far...so I'm almost to 100% but not quite sure that there is nuttin' in that vid...that I ain't red about...here's my theory...

DC sez...

We were actually hit by terrorists on 9/11/2001...

The World Trade Center buildings took massive hits by jets (airplanes, the kinds that fly, ya' know...)and they (the twin towers) fell down...really...that was knot a fake or an illusion...real stuff, baby...thru and true.

As for the Pentagon...doubts are doubts...but how do you fake a flight...I mean the flight that supposedly hit the Pentagon, had passengers right?...so they were accounted for, right? Funerals held for the deceased, right?...I guess I just find it hard to imagine that all that and more coulda been faked or planned in advance. Makes for really good high drama....or great material for an author to write a New York Times bestsellin' novel...but just seems so incredible of a stretch to have been premeditated...

The way I see it...is the real snow job...the real coverup began out of the rubble of the twin towers...when King Bush stood up there and declared that the perp would be brought to justice, dead or alive...I added that for emphasis, the dead or alive part...juicy, huh...ya' like it...well, I don't...war is for fools...and King Bush has "Strayed On Course"...and I along with many others are here to inform ya'...misled sheeple...that Osama is still at large...the world is no safer...Iraq is a mess, quagmire, for real...democracy to Iraq is like scent is to odor...you can't have sumthin' validated to smell all peachy when it smells of death...for all the wrong reasons death...and the foul stench that arises from all the wrongful death will have to be answered for...King Bush...I ask you this...will you be ready to answer for yer' trespasses...King Bush...you can run, but you can't hide.

So there you have my best "give a **** rant"...cuz' persoinally I have got to the I don't care if you don't care stage...and I'm milkin' it...for all it's worth, for what it's worth...ten years after...mornin' y'all.

.....Blend that Bush.....:baked:DC

(Edited by Dazechain at 12:05 pm on Jan. 7, 2006)

(Edited by Dazechain at 2:42 pm on Jan. 9, 2006)

9. fishman

The only conspiracy I see as possible is thta they knew what the terrorists planned and let it happen. That was what happened at Pearl Harbor. I saw a video within a few days of 9/11 that showed very clearly a jet liner hit the pentagon.

10. PutTheKnivesOn

If there was footage then why isnt it out there to dispell the conspiracy.

Unless that footage was unusable because the plane had no windows, or wasnt really a plane? hahaha

Im only joshing, but you can justify anything if you want to.

11. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Heres a page i read the other night. This is the type of **** that seems biblical to me....

Ill post the link to the site at the bottom...

WILL AMERICA BE DESTROYED IN 2006?

The Illuminati, those behind the scenes of mass media and politics, love to send out signals, some hidden, some obvious, about what major world event they have planned next. In their arrogance they like to "telegraph their punches" by releasing TV shows and movies which appear before an event actually occurs. Along these lines, it is disturbing that Hollywood plans so many TV shows and documentaries in 2006 whose themes are "America's destruction". Obviously, in order for you to understand the gravity of this, you have to understand the nature of an Illuminati that loves to covertly let others within their organizations, and even let the citizens of the world, or a specific country, know exactly what is about to happen to them in their quest for a global New World Order. In many instances, a movie or TV show will air, depicting very closely what is planned and what later does happen. In other instances, official proclamations from key individuals or government agencies proclaim what later does really happen. Let's review some of the key events in history where such "telegraphing of punches" have occurred:

In 1962 a movie called the Manchurian Candidate was made. The plot centers around a man who is programmed under hypnosis to assassinate the president of the United States. The man was not aware that he had been programmed. It showed how governments brainwash people into committing murder for them. In this case it was upon hearing a certain trigger word, and the target of the brainwashed assassin in the movie was the American president. It was so eerily prophetic to JFK's assassination, which followed shortly after the release of the movie, that soon after it's 1963 opening it was taken out of circulation and wasn't released again until 1988, by which time the facts about the governments involvement in JFK's assassination were forgotton or covered up. While the movie was advertised as fiction, it bore a close resemblance to the most secret CIA projects involving mind control. These projects force people to undergo hideous and obscene mental and physical tortures in their quest to create Manchurian Candidates. These projects are supported by such NWO organizations as The Rockefeller Foundation. Another eerie thing about the movie is that the person who directed it, John Frankenheimer, was a media consultant to JFK during his campaign. He was also a friend of Robert Kennedy. RFK slept the last night of his life, June 4, 1968, at Frankenheimer's house just north of Los Angeles. It was Frankenheimer who drove Kennedy to the Ambassador Hotel. And there, just like in the Manchurian Candidate, a real life brainwashed assassin was waiting, mind controlled to shoot.

A fascinating TV program aired on Fox on March 4, 2001, called "The Lone Gunmen". It foretold the 9-11 attacks on the World Trade Center, with some interesting and revealing twists. In the story, a faction within the government organized a remote control takeover of a commercial airliner, which it then aimed into the World Trade Center. The motive was to start a war to stimulate business for the weapons industry, which had been suffering since the end of the Cold War. The plot was discovered by a government employee who was not part of the faction, a good guy, a law abiding citizen who worked for the government, but really believed in what was right. In this version of reality, the hero's manage to thwart the disaster. They hack the Defense Department computers and manage to restore the pilots ability to manually override the remote control just moments before the plane would have crashed into the WTC south tower. The climactic scene shows the plane heading into the tower at night from the south, and when the manual override is restored, the pilots lift the plane, just barely missing the Trade Center. On September 10, 2001 the Federal Emergency Management Agency ranked the most likely and deadly disasters that could befall the United States. The top three were a terrorist attack on New York, an earthquake in San Francisco and a hurricane in New Orleans. The list was announced at a conference on September 10, 2001, and the next day NUMBER ONE on the list happened, just as they predicted.

Hurricane Katrina Seemed To Follow The Script of 'Oil Storm' An FX Movie Shown on June 5, 2005. It begins with a tropical storm that rips through the gulf coast and destroys not only the homes and businesses of New Orleans, but also the drilling rigs just off of the coast, the refineries, and the pipelines that oil tankers dock with to pump millions of barrels of oil. This destruction causes oil prices to immediately jump to $70 a barrel, then other problems occur, and eventually oil reaches $130 a barrel. This wreaks havoc on the stock market. Long lines of panic stricken people vie for gasoline as the trucking industry begins to shut down with gas prices rising above $7 per gallon. Store shelves empty as costs of transporting products and food are too high. Winter sets in and heating homes is far too expensive for many. Elderly and homeless deaths rise. Farmers loose subsidies to the cost of the military while nationwide frustration turns to riots and chaos. The Movie Depicts Martial Law, FEMA, Homeland Security, and The Pentagon dealing with This Nationwide Disaster. Little more than two months later Hurricane Katrina seemed to follow the script almost to the letter. 'Oil Storm' was more than eerily similar to Katrina, from the damage to New Orleans, the refineries and oil rigs, to the prices skyrocketing due to shortages.

With Katrina, disasters #1 and #3 from the FEMA list have already occurred. Therefore, one has to wonder if an unprecedented earthquake on the West Coast, either in Los Angeles or San Francisco, might be next on the "hit list" of the Illuminati. Remember, Scalar Wave Technology can produce both hurricanes and earthquakes on whatever magnitude is desired, and precisely at the location desired. New Age author, Bill Cooper, noted that an unprecedented earthquake was planned for Los Angeles, and the movie "10.5" depicted just this scenario. So, following this pattern, will the massive coming quake occur in Los Angeles or San Francisco, or both, since both cities lie on the same end of the same geological quake faults?

THE CBS MINI SERIES: CATEGORY 7: THE END OF THE WORLD" was a four hour mini series starring Randy Quaid and Gina Gershon that began where 'Category 6: Day of Destruction' ended, as the ultimate superstorm continues to build in size, ravaging the rest of the world and culminating over Washington, D.C. Randy Quaid also starred in the superstorm movie, "The Day After Tomorrow". In "The Day After Tomorrow", this concept is followed precisely, as a mighty, unprecedented superstorm kills most of North America and Northern Europe. Therefore, since we are seeing a tremendous ratcheting upward in power in Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma, are we seeing this portion of the Globalists script being acted out in reality? Even people who do not understand weather control are talking about how improbable it is that we have just experienced so many "500 year storms". Now you can see how the Illuminati loves to "telegraph its punches". The global leadership cares not that the public may know what is coming, because they believe that no one has the power to prevent the event from occurring! Whenever this global Elite can demonstrate their power, they will do so.

The TV networks are filled with shows about THE END OF AMERICA. ABC alone has at least two shows set in post apocalyptic America ('Resistance' and 'Red & Blue'). Gavin Polone and Bruce Wagner are teaming for the comfy sounding plague drama 'Four Horsemen' at CBS (which also is developing 'Jericho', about life in a small town after America is destroyed). Since disaster sells lots of product and lots of TV air space, you can understand that profit is one dimension behind their 2006 plans. Most of the time a disaster film airs, it is popular, so these shows should be an automatic "slam dunk" success. Notice that the title of the CBS show carries the flavor of an End of the Age plot, assuming that Hollywood realizes that the title, "Four Horsemen", comes from Revelation Chapter 6. Lately, Hollywood has come to the realization that any plot smacking of End of the Age prophecies sells extremely well. Therefore, even such secular, semi religious organizations like World Net Daily, Amazon.com, and Borders Books have started carrying materials on prophecy.

I find it very interesting that The Discovery Channel made a frightening disaster scenario documentary warning of a huge Tidal Wave (Tsunami). They aired "AMERICA'S TSUNAMI: ARE WE NEXT?" in December 2005. It revealed new geological evidence that seafloor uplift from the 9.2 magnitude Great Sumatra earthquake, not a giant underwater landslide as previously thought, caused the devastating December 26, 2004, Asian tsunami. The groundbreaking documentary released new scientific findings which enabled scientists to use data to improve computer generated tsunami wave models and better predict the next tsunami wave. Specifically, scientists pointed to the northwest region of the United States (northern California and coastal areas of Oregon and Washington) as being most at risk for a tsunami event because its fault lines are a mirror image of those in the Indian Ocean subduction zone. Scientists estimate that tsunami events happen every 200 to 400 years on the West Coast, the last occurred on January 26, 1700, and with a fault line located just 50 miles off the coast along the Cascadia Subduction Zone, this region is thought to be the next target, with potential waves as high as 90 feet. Certainly, a huge tidal wave would cause many deaths and instant destruction to most structures standing in its way. If a tidal wave is of continental proportions, it can truly cause tens of millions of deaths in seconds with very little time for a warning. The devastation caused by such a continental Tidal Wave would dwarf almost every other kind of natural disaster and would easily and quickly devastate the land it inundates, Turning the areas covered by the ocean waters immediately into an uninhabitable wasteland. Further, society would be so devastated that the government would find it easy to move the terrified survivors into any area they desire and for whatever reason they put forth.

Is a tsunami planned for the Pacific Northwest? An earthquake planned for California? Or a gigantic Scalar Wave storm planned for North America? Truly, the Bible is correct when it foretold: "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." (Luke 21:25-26) Now that you know that the Illuminati does indeed control the weather, and is using weather related events against mankind, you have to stop and wonder whether the United States is due for such disaster as these movies seem to indicate. Do these disaster movies coming out in 2006 imply that the America we know will perish in 2006? While that conclusion is not a certainty, you have to wonder why Hollywood got the idea all at once and all together to put out movies and documentaries in which America is destroyed, either by natural forces, or by civil war or by foreign war.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Truly, these events do foreshadow the onset of the End of the Age. Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? First you must understand the nature of those in positions of power, how they control the media, Hollywood, politics, and the events of our times. Then see the peril facing you, and develop strategies to protect yourself and your loved ones. Once you have seen all of this, you can also use your knowledge as a means to warn others, and open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask God for forgiveness and for renewal. God will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of meditation, prayer and personal Bible Study. If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.

(Edited" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/index.html#top

(Edited by CanadianDAN at 12:46 am on Jan. 8, 2006)

12. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

I am an Athiest however I figure one really big bomb in the Volcano on Canary Island and it would destoy the entire east coast as far inland as THE STATE of NEW YORK.

13. halfbreed420

halfbreed420 Begun Flowering

I love this stuff but I always have to step back and think, imagine how deep it would have to go. Imagine how many people would have to be involved. Definitely some strange happenings. I don't know and doubt we ever really will.

14. Oxycotin

Oxycotin Full Flowering

well lets think, we all know the government lies to us, right? my question is why do they have to lie? why can't they just fuckin tell us the goddamn truth? if they did EVERYONE would be happier, there wouldn't be conspirecy theries and we would all trust and love them, the only time they lie is when there doing something they know we won't like, they should NEVER do anything we don't like! they work for US, not the other way around, 2 many ppl have forgoten this.

i think the ppl that founded this country were great men, the ppl that run it now r rich money hungry douche's, put a poor man in office, and i garuntee this country would be a better place.

I AM SO SICK OF THIS ****!! EVEN THE NEWS PISSES ME OFF NOW!(o look now i might not be able to smoke in my car because some hippys think it might distract me, well u might as well take my fuckin radio 2 u mother fuckin **** suckin, sheep fuckin faggets!

(Edited by Oxycotin at 9:46 pm on Jan. 9, 2006)

15. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Hey Oxy you shoul dno tkeep all those pent up emotions. Open up and tell everyone how you really honestly feel about it. :LOL:! :bushdumb:

16. fishman

I got to thinkin about a 9/11 conspiracy. If the gov planned it wouldn't they have made all the terrorists Iraqi? Would have given a justification this war which is what they wanted.

17. PutTheKnivesOn

hmmm, well thats a point.

It was the taliban that was the first target, and then dubious links made with iraq.

But then if the govt did do it, wouldnt they scramble to place the blame at someone elses feet?.

Maybe they planned it for another reason besides justification to invade iraq and the reason for invading iraq is something that we dont know about. OIL, SCHMOIL.

I did read somewhere that the u.s needed to get into iraq for historical purposes, the garden of eden, the arc, hidden treasures, proof of high intelligence in the distant past, and time was running out. Now thats a conspiracy!

18. CanadianDAN

Yeah but youre forgetting they balamed the Attacks on Bin Laden, Not Saddaam Hussein.

So they named Saudi terrorists. Im thinking if they wanted this whole scheme to go down, just to get into "IRAQS" oil depots. Then naming the hijackers as iraqis would seem to obvious when its time to attack iraq.

know what im getting at?

19. CanadianDAN

Yeah but youre forgetting they balamed the Attacks on Bin Laden, Not Saddaam Hussein.

So they named Saudi terrorists. Im thinking if they wanted this whole scheme to go down, just to get into "IRAQS" oil depots. Then naming the hijackers as iraqis would seem to obvious when its time to attack iraq.

know what im getting at?

20. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Firing a missile into the Pentagon isn't to obvious? Right? I think this myth has been busted.