9-11 Conspiracy Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CanadianDAN, Dec 31, 2005.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

This video is no fucking joke. My thoughts have been that of this videos information since 9-11 happened. It just further investigated all my previous concerns. This video will open your fucking eyes like you wouldnt belive.

It takes no downloading, as soon as you click on the link, its starts. its 1hr long exactly. Its worth every fucking minute. Im lokced back on this **** now again, 4 years later.
    http://video.google.com/videopl....

:fu: :BushDumb: :fu:

(Edited by CanadianDAN at 4:01 pm on Dec. 31, 2005)

2. CanadianDAN

(Edited by CanadianDAN at 4:03 pm on Dec. 31, 2005)

3. CanadianDAN

No comments yet? Im telling you. Roll a fat joint and sit back and watch this ****. It'll give you a different view of GOVERNMENT.

4. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Some people have to much time on there hands. Missiles?[​IMG] Right...

5. CanadianDAN

sitting down for one hour and watching a video on how your own country has fucked you in the ass isnt a waste of time, so yeah sit down and fucking watch it.

And no its not about missles. There is mention of missles but that is about 10 seconds of the full hour.

Im canadian, and i care more about your country and government and lifestyle than you do. No wonder They can pull such bigs ones over on their own people, They just dont care.

(not all of you) or anyone in particular. Just fucking watch it tommorrow.

(Edited" target="_blank">http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

(Edited by CanadianDAN at 7:34 pm on Dec. 31, 2005)

6. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Im watching, and im about 15minutes in. Seems i have nothing better to do! lol

At first i thought it was more of the same ****, but when it starts to go into the pentagon crash makes interesting mind candy.

I like conspiracies [​IMG]

Anyway, back to it. :alien:

7. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Im convinced.

Blend dat bush.

8. CanadianDAN

Some of the hijackers are still alive?

Theres no 757 debris at the pentagon?

Pentagon debris is that of an old fighter jet?

Explosions below the collapsing floors caught on tape?

Towers came down perfectly straight like a planned demo?

Only a 16ft wide hold in pentagon before the wall collapsed?

**** man, i love this stuff. When i seen the movie JFK i had no trust in american politics whatsoever since then.

The only person i looked at and could see was feeling guilt about the things going on and seemed to have compassion, was colin powell. Thats just a thought, nothing important.

ONCE again heres the link to anyone who wants to see this ****. Its worth it. NO WAITING. IT STARTS RIGHT UP.

(Edited" target="_blank">http://video.google.com/videopl....(Edited by CanadianDAN at 12:43 am on Jan. 3, 2006)

9. Mazar

Mazar Developed Alternating Nodes

What an eye opener...cool soundtrack too.

10. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

ok, couljd it be that they wouljd cover it up just to escape the resurfacing information of say all the SEC cases, the Lockerbie investigation which was before 9/11. Also Loads of other important cases, that were still pending. So rather then just say we shreaded the evidence in the world trade center.

We shreaded the paper our way?, does it also mean that there were a second plot, that since no oil in afghanastan, they will abandon that place.

Lockerbie was 21 dec 1988

http://members.aol.com/seaeje/PA103/

anyway, I really think it got out of hand if that is the case, it may be in 20, or 25 years from now, we have bush jr, on his death bed saying yes, it was a cover up, for this that and an another.

I dont know, I really think i wouljd live on an island country and you mother natures own resources and take my chances with her forces then to take my chances having a bankaccount, credit cards, mortgage, and all the other crap it take to live in the united states or europe or argentina.

I really dont know, Iam so convinced in one fashion that it was for real, and that yes that happened.

and please dont quote me, anyway, quote me.

If you have average, or below average piloting skills, and have trouble flying a cessana 151 and landing it. YOU CAN NOT DO A 332 degree turn at 400 knots, unless you know exactly what the **** your doing up there. ANY PILOT KNOWS THIS.

also, if he did have a friend in the deck with him helping, and that all three pilots on the 757, well two pilot members on a 757, but say they were dead, and out of the picture.

You either know it or you dont, cant drive it without knowing what to do.

Lets say he did know what to do. like the dude said where are the cfm 56s, they vanished, and that blue tarp box, was the leftovers from that old 103 they used in vietnam.

I dont know, it couljd be true.

Hows this for 2006 new years day, when i was 14 years old, I wouljd fly to san diego, and go to tijuana with my friends, buy swithcblads for a dollar each, put them in my suit case, and when i got back to school, sell em for 20 dollars each.

If you got caught today, probably 10 years.

thats beside the point.

I dont know, that tape is convincing, and I do know they are people that are wanting to convince you true or untrue.

Anyway, I do not knwo how long that tape has been out, but I emailed the dude, and asked him if I couljd show it at the

rotterdam film festival 35th annual.

will wait and see.

http://www.filmfestivalrotterdam.com/

(Edited by geheim at 7:56 am on Jan. 1, 2006)

11. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

This is a newer video . But i posted one about the pentagon crash and From day 1 i have always said that we struck the pentagon in a Contained strike

12. CanadianDAN

Hells yeah! They took away all the video survailance footage from surrounding buildings such as the closest building to the pentagon a gasstation. The FBI came in his bussiness directly after the pentagon was hit like they were waiting outside to take his footage. Same goes for the hotel across the way. All the employees were stunned at what they seen untill the FBI came and took the video and said they didnt see anything!

Another ladie claims a fighter jet flew right over her head after the pensylvannia hijaked airplane. She was told a shitload of different things by the FBI.

1. There was no planes

2. It was doing surveilence from 30 00 feet (yet she said she coulda jumped and almost touched the damned thing it was so low)

and others.

Im telling you, if you havenet watched this video yet. DO it.

(Edited by CanadianDAN at 2:49 pm on Jan. 1, 2006)

13. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

yea no **** dudes its been like this forever tho it must make all of us look like jackass's fucke em **** EM

14. Roma1703

Roma1703 Developed Alternating Nodes

i got dial up and its taking forever... where can i download this whole video then play it?

15. Bigtits

Bigtits Germinated

You are all a bunch of pot smoking morons,OMG.

16. Roma1703

Roma1703 Developed Alternating Nodes

Remember Bigtits (nice name btw) Opinions are like assholes.... everyone has one.

17. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Bigtits is obviously a member of the sheeple flock that would rather turn a blind eye so they can still graze and get fat rather than accept the truth.

Pearl Harbor ring any bells here? This is the most fucked up thing I have ever seen. It sickens me.......

18. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

Crazy for sure. strange, at the very least, that there are no signs of planes/engines/debris/seatcushions at the crash site for sure.

i am guessing bigtits is growertony. just a guess.

19. CanadianDAN

Heres a good video, its only about 5 minutes long but it's dead on to the point about bush sitting reading about goats while the towers are being hit. Ths, after he lied to reporters about knowing of the first plane. Later telling cnn that he found out once ari flescher leaned over him and whiseped to him after the story in class.

" target="_blank">http://www.takebackthemedia.com/true911.html

Now this web page is really out there. But unlike other people out there, i am able to open my mind to anything presented to me, then analyze it myslef. Giving it personal justification or not. I somewhat believe in all that ctazy ghosts, naustrodaumus prophecies, WTC conspiracies, JFK assassination, ALien intelligence.

I am so intrigued by all this ****, i cant ehlp but sit down at my computer for an hour or so and just look for more.

I hate computers and i havent used one much untill i found growkind. NOw im all into this **** and i like it.

I dont care how some people say, oh you'll belive anything. Whose to say, you shouldnt believe anthing and that you're the one stuck in a one track, look for orders before beliveing it for yourself type of people.

If i was on mushrooms right now, my head would explode. [​IMG]

Heres the link to that page that is WAAAAAAAAAAY out there. Its good to read, and open your mind, but dont think im %100 behind all this ****. Its just for brain exercise.

Your" target="_blank">http://greaterthings.com/News....

Your favorite Idiot!

[​IMG]

US Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Sec. 8 (g): "The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature."

(Edited by CanadianDAN at 1:20 pm on Jan. 2, 2006)

20. Mazar

Mazar Developed Alternating Nodes

(Edited by Mazar at 1:58 am on Jan. 3, 2006)