9-11 Conspiracy Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CanadianDAN, Dec 31, 2005.

1. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

No problems here. I just watched it again.

2. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

ZIGZAG its called "loose Change"

look it up on the im sure you'll find it.

3. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

Very interesting stuff.  I've not been so proud to be an american now since this regime took power.  As far as Bush admitting it on his death bed, I don't think that'll happen.  I believe he's the puppet of the oil companies and Chaney pulls the strings (taking orders from a secret board of directors of oil billionaires including saudi's).  He just doesn't have the braines.  I mean really think about it.  When in american history would a guy win the office (twice) when everyone new full well that his running mate (the guy who would take over if something happened to him) had a bad heart.  He's had four heart attacks.  He was put in the hospital during thre first term for chest pains yet the team was even re-elected.  FDR and JFK had to keep their ailments secret and god forbid anything be wrong with their running mates.  They would have to choose new ones.  To my point though, I don't think Bush knows more than need be he just does what he's told.

We talk about corrupt governments in Mexico, etc.  What about a country where the people are all fooled into thinking their elected officials and legislatures are running things when in fact they're not.  I'm telling you I believe the is a secret board of directors of oil billionaires that call all of the shots (and they're not all americans. I think saudis and others are in the mix).  They say who will be in congress, the white house, etc.  Then they give orders to those who are there.  As far as now, Chaney is there point man in the white house.  W is just too limited intellectually.

(Edited by Wild Bill at 9:39 am on Jan. 25, 2006)

(Edited by Wild Bill at 9:42 am on Jan. 25, 2006)

4. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Yes it is about oil but it about other things as well. It goes much deeper than most want to believe.

5. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

I actually posted that before all this reading about Illumanati (sp). I've believed this for some time.

6. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Glad to see there is another believer out there Wild Bill!

If you ever come to the Bluegrass State let me know.