You Know My Steez

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by krondikebar, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Convict

Convict Veggy Stage

I didn't read much of the last 6 pages, but I've been feelin a lil Project Pat and some Coo Coo Cal. I got that Sirius Sat. and Em got his own station Shade 45. I heard some new UGK-choppin blades Was feelin that shit tonite. I'm going to KMK friday with La coca nostra and Big B, should be a bad ass show, have to get a hotel that night. I've seen KMK and Big B a few times, put on a good show, some chick fell the fuck out right next to me last, had to carry back to medics, everyone was ignoring her. I'm a big ass dude, I'll carry her ass back there through the crowd, I gives a fuck. I love some Everlast, can't wait. I seen Rick Ross's fat ass on 4th of July in this big ass park by the lake when he busted his first album out, I'm pretty sure I was the only white man on the scene, aside from gang unit sittin on the outskirts. Haha, they had a car show, and #2 stole #1's car, funny ass shit. Forgot about that shit!:rofl:

2. Convict

Convict Veggy Stage

officer ricky

Spoke it into exisitence!! I just heard 50's new diss track against Ross, officer riiickkkky...

Followed right up with a response track from Ross. I don't know, seemed awfully convient to me...another publicity stunt...50 said himself in that vid, beef is good for sales!

3. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

everlast is dope no doubt...ill bill all that.....coka nostra,,,,,yup...dope...

the 50 cent beef/diss track....eh....who gives a fuck.....i dont consider that dude hip hop no more.....if your market is makin diss tracks, cmon, get some material....... ya notice thats the only way 50 and his clique get any kind of recognition any more.....when they beef with other artist and come out with diss tracks........like ive always said, it was cool when 50 did how to rob.....other than that he can keep it to himself.....at least im not buyin into the bullshit.........make another in the club. hahahahhaha:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fks7oNHQxso

4. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Check out this video! IF u havent heard this song yet, ur in for a treat!

:hot:

Great Video!

Enjoy,

GFam

5. Guerilla Family

Project Pats old albums are on the top of my list.. He's new shit aint bad (crook by the book). I've always been into 3-6.

Lil Wayne, is a monster of course.. some of his shit is just silly, but weezy's got mad skills.. It shows in his sales.. He's a beast in the game, and he aint going away anytime soon.. Birdman's banking off him. Genius! He seen a future in him at a young age way before hot boys, wayne was doing his own tracks, and has taken advantage of it. Great investment.

GFam

6. Convict

Convict Veggy Stage

Beatin the shit outta of it...

I tell you what, I been beatin the shit out of Onyx-Cops. I havent heard any of their new songs. I don't think it'd be the same without Sticky Fingaz. He fuckin made Onyx what it was. I oughta look into that new shit now that I think about it. That cops song what I been how I feel the last few months, beatin the shit out of it!!

7. big t double

wow onyx......havent heard no onyx in a minute.......sticky fingaz is dope man....his voice is awesome......helluva actor too...:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1KJ1aZzWZs&feature=PlayList&p=84282D87DC4F37D0&index=0&playnext=1

i opened that link below with the game and all them.....i heard it for two seconds and immediately closed it. i cannot stand listening to vocals with autotune on em......especially lil wayne vocals....hahaha....... i wish that program would fade into nonexistance.....

heres some current real hip hop.....no faggy vocal effects......jus samples, cuts and rugged lyrics. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

big shug ft termanology and singapore kane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlhuNm7dDBs

96 termanology

term is dope

watch how it go down

8. big t double

9. Guerilla Family

See.. thats just preferene.. I listend to this onyx, and terminology.. its all old school shit..

We all have our own preferences. This type of rap music was tight in the 80's. Im no the new shit. Its all tight, but the new shit is on another level..IMO

GFam

10. big t double

no doubt....it is preference........but i havent posted too much shit from the 80's......mostly from the golden era of hip hop man, when it was really hip hop......the ninetys son. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that big shug link i posted......that album dropped in like 08 so its new as it can be.......i dont know what level the new shit is on your speaking of....... but your right........ it isnt on this one, it jus doesnt come close.....hahaha :thumbsup: peace.

11. Guerilla Family

You're absolutely right.. I def listen to all kinds of hip hop. Dont get me wrong I do listen to shit from tha era.. It depends what kinda mood Im in. The shit I posted links to is the stuff I have been listening to recently. This type of music gets me hyped. It motivates me and puts me in a mood you cannot bring down... You're right, when I said 80's I meant 90's ;)

GFam

12. big t double

yup, thats what its all about man.......do you.......theres no right or wrong, only opinion......if you vibe to it, then fuck yea!!!!!! turn that shit up to ten........at least till your sick ol lady tells you to "turn that fuckin shit off or i'll throw that fuckin mpc out in the goddamned street!!!" .......then dont turn it up to ten.....keep it at a respectful 4-5.........but vibe none the less. hahaha..... :thumbsup:

hey, dont know if you caught it or not but thanks for the tom selleck avatar.....you posted a huge picture in another thread and i jacked the pic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"...i know ya noddin ya head, cause i can see ya...." -dr. dre

13. Guerilla Family

Hell ya man I noticed the tight avie a while back! Glad I was able to help ya out! :thumbsup:

14. Guerilla Family

Tony Yayo actin a fool

Tony Gayo, actin like a clown over Arjan's buds!

Funny as fuck.. Dumb ass dude.. man I dont need to say nothing

GFam

15. I know nobody said Juelz is hot in this thread besides me but, he rips it on the Can't feel my face Mixtape with Weezy, they dont have alot of the good ones online so I'm postin the best they have on youtube... Check'em!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIIcvPGUEY

Bad quality but, waynes on fire
    If you have a torrent I'd recommend I can't feel my face to anyone if not for Juelz than at least for Weezy he rips it...

16. New Weezy mixtape out, the Weezy Effect 2, THE hottest he's ever done so far, check it! It really is the nicest I don't care if you like weezy or not, the boys hot in the booth!!!

17. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING AWESOME. IMO.

CLICK BELOW

:potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf: :potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRRJzbakWw4

:potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf: :potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf:

CLICK ABOVE