You Know My Steez

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by krondikebar, Feb 8, 2009.

1. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

this thread is for anyone who listens to rap/hip hop.

anyone wanna throw up some links to some rap/hip hop songs you're feelin?

You know my steez - Gangstarr
    http://www.imeem.com/popmusic16/music/Wjkb1ej-/gang_starr_you_know_my_steez_explicit/

Win or lose (remix) Mobb Deep, Jay-z, Nas, Jadakiss
    http://www.imeem.com/dalastdon87/music/bx13ccrK/mobb_deep_feat_nas_jayz_jadakiss_mobb_deep_win_or_los/

Glock Nines (Beanie Siegel & Jay-z) Ratatat Remix

http://www.imeem.com/migratingtaste/music/mGgh5Tnd/beanie_siegel_jayz_glock_nines_ratatat_remix/

LET ME HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS LISTEN TO!

okay, It has come to my attention that you have to have a login name to listen to these songs on IMEEM.COM
    Most of you wont take the time to make a name, although I HIGHLY recommend it!! Its a great site, you can make a playlist online and listen to it anywhere there is internet. Its a great way to save songs you like, and its easy to show your friends.

2. krondikebar

here are some YOUTUBE.COM links

Gang Starr - You Know My Steez

3. I know alot of people think he was a one hit wonder but, I've been bumpin Gorilla Zoe's last album Welcome to the Jungle. The whole thing is slammin'! Most underrated artist of the past couple years I beleive.

4. krondikebar

ill have to listen to some more. I have heard a few songs, but havent listened to the whole album. Good lookin out

im kinda thinkin that almost everyone here listens to something besides rap/hip hop

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Rick ross is a joke...hes a CI for the DEA

50 kills most peoples carrers

Em is still sick

Dre is always nasty

Snoop is king kong

Kanye is keepin it alive

Wayne is a poser but got skills

Commercial hip hop is wack

Bring back that late 90's funk shit with mixed in hard core....

Unsigned shit is where its at.....corner store cd from your neighborhood, go get one

6. krondikebar

Have you seen this about Rick Ross?

7. CCrete

Ya i heard bout that weeks ago.....Ross looks like a fat punk in them pics

Hes just guna be another victim........ANOTHER

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I still have no idea who Rick Ross is and, at first, I liked 50's attitude.

Then, I realized why I wanted a lazer sight!

9. Dip Set is always the shit also. Obviously with Juelz bein the stand out! Lil Wayne in my opinion is fire! And if you want to listen to an awesome new comer download Asher Roth, anything by him or just download The Greenhouse Effect mixtape, he's just as sick as Eminem. I like a broad spectrum but, sometimes I'm in the mood for different things, hardcore shit Ace Hood to feel good Ludacris, to crunk times Lil Jon, Lil Scrappy to lyrical mastery Asher Roth, Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana. But, it's all good, I enjoy other music also Hardcore Rock(Killswitch Engage), Reggae(All the Marley's), 80's Hair bands(Poison), Frank Sinatra, ALOT of Techno, mostly Trance though :jj: , and Lady Gaga recently lol

10. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

How about some Tech N9NE?

11. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Dj Khaled

:rofl6:

LMFAO! Did yall see the picture of DJ KHALED on that fuckin' video!! oh fuck man, U gotta watch this damn video, check out 4:10 on the video!

haha Ricky's a fake ass lame.

GFam

12. Guerilla Family

Rick Ross claims to be that biggest hustler of the Coca, down in Miami..

He CLAIMS to be the BOSS!

Rick Ross is a former CORRECTIONAL OFFICER!

Im not even really down with 50.. Not after Beefin' with the Game.

But he gots Ricky Ross by the balls!

GFam

13. krondikebar

yea dude that shit is funny huh? i just think its funny when 50 calls him ricky

14. CCrete

Im not even really down with 50.. Not after Beefin' with the Game...GFAM

Are you kidding me Gfam? Come on The Game is a total poser bro....They guy used to sling flowers in H.S............He went to community college in Watts for computer tech and now hes a BLOOD thirsty thug? With a butterfly on his face dude! Whats next? A load on his chin?

But hey thats whatcha like tho, so no knocks here.....

I like 50 but, you have to respect the fact that every cat that has stepped up to battle him or have beef, has gotten their entire carrer eliminated, completely!!! End of game......do not pass go with that guy......He just kills you with words, makes you quit....its like a real life 8mile battle when hes done.....I dont love all his music but his skill and hustle get my vote for crusher of all time...If the game doesn't hookup with other artists then hes never heard from again.....name 1 radio hit hes had alone?

Anyway..I like this thread a bit i think.....keep it rollin

Oh and DIPSET?????? Them dudes are half dead.....Cam'ron is M.I.A and JUELZ cant do anything without a beat, dude aint got any talent, he gets bumped in round 1 maybe 2 of all battles he did back in the day......in Philly and harlem and such.....If ya look closely......it kids who run this so called Hip Hop game....Kanye is a visionary, like 50, just watch who survives this empty rap game.....Terds come in and terd go out, with one hit tho.....

15. krondikebar

JUELZ is skill-less...To females he might look good, other than he used to be a model, he has nothing going for him as a rapper. He just repeats the same lines but says it backwards the second time..shits whack..

I DO like wayne, which is crazy cuz I used to hate him. I do find myself listening to alot of his older shit because I liked him more before the whole LEAN phase...I think that shit fucked him up a little...

ANYONE see that Lil Wayne interview with Katie Couric? If not here ya go, There is 2 parts, part 2 is better kinda, but try to watch them both. "Miss Katie" LMFAO

PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Ft2GkYvfQ

PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir2RTtxNP5c

CHECK IT OUT

16. Thats true, I never said Juelz was the best but, I feel most of his lyrics. And Wayne has always been on fire. Now, I DO NOT care for 50's music but, the boy makes some catchy tunes sometimes lol Also, I do agree about him burying anyone who crosses him though, he has ruined everyones career since a beef with him. But, out of all of G-Unit Lloyd Banks is by far the hottest with lyrics out of all of them. 50 says some gangsta shit but, I dunno. But, banks is nice. But yeah, Dip Set was good when they were together but, I'm into Juelz as a solo artist, but thats just me again. Um, Jim Jones has a few hits that I listen to but, other than that he's cold. Another nice artist lyrically is Yung Joc, I know most people only hear his radio singles but, on his albums he spits some nice shit, not on every song, but enough to get the job done. Again, everyone's entitled to their opinions and this is just one white boys opinion lol:icon_confused:

17. Guerilla Family

Radio hit?? The Game done make POP music like 50.. Your music dont have to be a radio hit to be a classic track! Thats just what 50 is.. Pop Music. I dont listen to pop, man..

18. Guerilla Family

Thanks man, For posting the links.. haha Wayne is twisted on that promethazine, ha! KILLA! Crazy ass mothafuck!!

19. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

ffs

dont redman count mf muther freaking wu tang ffs represent mf's be down wif some shite. That some bad ass jam, with the fucking redman, and slim fuck me hardcore mf's

i got it

20. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

i gotta add my .02, im a true head man.....that is why i feel kanye is not hip hop, he is single handedly ruining the hop hop culture....so whoever gave props to him, dont, he sucks....did anyone catch his whole "im changing my name to king loise the fuckface Don of all dicksuckers the third'' what a fuck and i wish he would stop making music....that is no joke, i hate him....50 sucks and hasnt released anything good since "how to rob".....dr. dre can make any one dope cant he???? eminem can ryhme sick but he still sucks, anything that mostly markets/appeals to 13 year old girls i can no longer consider hip hop and i will no longer cosign, no matter how dope he can rhyme, i havent purchased an eminem cd since my name is came out, that is how quick i stopped liking him......i can only hear so many songs about his junky whore wife and i especially cant stand him as a "producer" either.....give me any sample and i will murk him on the beat......again, dr. dre can make any one dope......fuck dip set and cam rons pink coat too, cam ron was dope when he was killa cam and rapped with big L and the d.i.t.c. ( a true hip hop legend by the way)

...you got in while i was still typing but i got you on the wutang homie