FUCK the POPE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Am I the only one that's sick of this ancient Nazi telling everyone how to live their lives and giving really bad advice???

FUCK 'EM!
    :fingermad::fingermad::fingermad::fingermad:

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

3. HappyHappyHighGuy

I've never supported what the popes preach, but this latest guy takes the cake.

What's sad is that millions of sheep follow his commands blindly.

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

He should be hung for murder.

5. HappyHappyHighGuy

Now Canna...

That's "hanged" :wink:

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

really? I always thought hanged was wrong......guess I was the one who was wrong!

Hung for murder though....i'm sure I could make a joke outta that one way or another but i'll save it for another day :laughing1:

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Eh, I take pity on the idiot and all his "followers." It is like watching that one old guy spend his whole social security check on lottery tickets every week. Yah, he might win, but he will probably die before it matters. If it aint one dumb ass spitting out stupid shit, it is another. I used to get mad, then I got stoned, then I got a prescription for xanax. Now I am almost calmed down enough not to slit their throats. :smoke2:

8. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Pope tells Africa 'condoms wrong' HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

10. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

I was baptized RC but don't go that way, I personally think it's the most evil going! My sister went that way with her 2 kids , put them in a RC school alllllllllllllll their lives. Well their now 15 and 17 and both Atheist .....Whoa.

11. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

It is 'hung' every time except for when talking the act of death. Then for some reason it is 'hanged'.

Now as for the Dope...I mean pope. I agree he should be taken out into the field and put out of his misery. IMO religion is a joke. For those that believe...good for you. I hope that when you die there is something out there for you. As for me I refuse to believe in Santa Clause. I mean god. Oh wait it is pretty much the same thing. No one believes there is a man, that in one night can fly around the world and go down everyones chimney to deliver presents to all the boys and girls. So I am supposed to believe that there is something that can hear everyone pray all at the same time. Does anyone not see the corillation between the two. Religion is a con and Jesus was the biggest con of them all. He has everyone believe something that can never be proven. People believe because they were brainwashed by their parents when they were growing up. If you are told something your whole life is true, then you will believe it is true. If you were raised to think that the sky is green....well then you are going to think that blue is green. Get it???

I was raised Roman Catholic. I went to catholic school all the way through 9 grade. Had religion shoved down my throat my whole life. In 9th grade we had a religion teacher that was a priest. He said that we needed to have faith so he went through the bible and gave scientific reasons for how most of the mircales were done. After that I just kept looking into it and came to my current conclusion.....Religion is bull shit.

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Down With The Pope!I see EVIL in his eyes!

Aw man,this threads gonna open a can of worms and my :2c: might not go down to well but heres my take...The pope is a false prophet ,i mean if the new testament were to be true and also the church jesus established do you REALLY think that this would be the almighty link between heaven and earth! The roman empire was crumbling simple as that and emporer constantine saw that by using christiantiy to the romans benefit they could remain in power in both the west and the east for millena:angry7:

They crucified the last living 'prophet' and head of the true church jesus established on earth,it was an apostasy of huge proportions and they started removing huge parts of the bible(truths they didnt want us to read perhaps that dont 'fit' in with their dogma:ponder:) I mean what kind of true church burned ppl at the stake for heresay or for fighting for their right to have the bible translated in english so as the saying goes "the farmer could read a bible as easily as a priest did in latin at a chapel.If the protestant reformation was never invented by some english guys and of course luther from germany,etc then if the roman catholic church had their way we would all still ned to learn latin just to know what the bible sAID,YET IT WAS A MESSAGE SUPPOSEDLY FROM GOD TO THE PPL OF EARTH YET WHY WOULD THE TRUE CHURCH HAMPER AND PUT OBSTACLES IN THE WAY OF PPL LEARNING THE truth it is meant to contain????

Back in the days you could actually go to a priest and PAY FOR YOUR SINS BEFORE YOU COMMITTED THEM!!! I believe they called them 'indulgances':angry7:

Is that what jesus taught ,well from what iv read of him it dont seem in line with the message he brought.The romans killed st.peter by crucifying him upside down to mock him,he was killed in rome after being invited to preach there as he was the head of the original church jesus established,once they killed him the romans basically put their own guy in charge and called him the bishop of rome which techinically wasnt even a real diocese,they made the head of the church in vatican city which is the worlds smallest nation inside a nation with its own army....why would jesus have wanted an army and all this pomp ceremony that they do with the white ash out of the chimney and the popemobile aswell as the robes they where and the huge pontiff hat and all their 'bling',i believe that if jesus came down right now the pope would be the first on the hit list.I firmly believe that the roman catholic church is the great whore of the earth as referred to by john in revelations and it is controlled by that serpent known as the devil,read revelations,it all makes sense...this is IF we are assuming the bible to be true.

I mean it makes sense,soooo many ppl were converting to the religion of jesus and surely the devil would think that rather than go with the old idolatry /many gods routine,he simly adapted and took charge of the 'true' church and what we have today is the remnants of a great apostasy,i mean if the pope was gods representitive on earth than why the fuck has their been no direct communication between him and god,the last time i recall God appearing was when saul(who converted to Paul) was on the road to damascus and god appeared before him and made him an apostle or disciple,etc....so WHY if the pope is the rep of god on earth doesnt god give him direct reveltions?Cos hes a bullshit artist and hes got no more means of contacting and conversing with god than we have,in fact we prolly have a better chance in all honesty cos we dont sit at the head of a church responsible for the deaths of millions nd millions of indeginious south americans and other nations worldwide,the catholic church stood by in the balkans in WWII and advocated the opening of aushwitz and other german atrocities and i believe that the pops 'neatrality' in public was a sham and cover up for his hope that the nazis were successful to a point.

Honestly im eating my breakfast and typing with one hand so its slowing me down but iv got a ton of shit against the actual pope and his minions.....NOT THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE CATHOLICS AND WHO GENUINELY BELIEVE THEY ARE IN THE TRUE CHURCH AND FOLLOWING GODS WORDS,as jesus said "forgive them father for they know not what they do"..I could post on this topic for days but i dont wanna come across as sectarian or bigoted against anyone,i have no quarrel with catholics,im engaed to one,lol,but the church is corrupt to the core since the day they killed the genuine head that was peter and then they build a squar and chapel named after him,how ironic:rolleyes: >>>Beware the sheep that approaches for it is a ravenous wolve in disguise!Im outta here before i get stoned,literally,or burned at the stake.Anothe thing,the pope is encouraging the spreading of HIV in Africa with his policies and another thing,what kind of church established for time and all eternity suddenly changes its core belief system to suit the changing times,a true church of god would never reform or modrnise,only restore itself ...this church will jump on many bandwagons to increase its population.READ REVELATIONS AND TELL ME THAT THE POPE AND HIS CHURCH IS NOT THE WHORE OF THE EARTH AND THE GREAT ABOMINATION REFERRED TO IN SAID BOOKS IN NEW TESTAMENT!i GOTTA GO TAKE MY MORNING BLUE MATRIX PILL:ROLL:...INHALE,EXHALE AND GET THIS SHIT OUT MY HEAD,HERE IN SCOTLAND THEY ENCOURAGE 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS TO KEEP THEIR BABIES EVEN IF THEY HAVE NO MEANS OF SUPPORTING THEM,THEY ALSO HAVE HAD MORE PAEDOPHILES CONVICTED HERE IN SCOTLAND THAN WE HAVE HAD SUNNY DAYS I SHIT YOU NOT....WHAT KIND OF CHURCH OF GOD IS THAT:ponder:

I believe a person can have a personal reltionship with god witout following all the dogma and false doctrines from a false prophet,the papacy is the biggest lie the devil ever convinced the world of apart from the fact he doesnt exist.TESTIFY THAT SHIT!:cya:

One minute hes in the HITLER youth>[​IMG]

The next hes head of thee largest organised dogmatic false religion on earth>[​IMG]

13. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I don't care what the pope says.

I'm an Atheist.

He's just another hypocrite preaching bullshit to the masses.

14. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Perhaps this is what they want?

Don't distribute condoms so they can have as many Africans as they can get to die off.

Then there will be a whole continent ripe for the taking. Easy pickins once the disease ridden carcasses rot away.

Is the Nazi German led, Catholic Church wanting a slow & painful genocide of the African population?

15. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Gods, heaven and angels was early man trying to explain Aliens having visited ancient cultures here on earth. Anyone read Chariots of the Gods?

:zalien:

16. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

.........and that is your logical explanation of religious ideas?

17. bLITzkRIEg420

Makes more sense to me than that there is this Imaginary guy that lives in the sky watching everything you do and if you are not good he is going to send you to a firery hell! YES...

18. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

St. Peter - Peter, the first pope, was a jerk off - and JC knew it. In fact, "Peter" was not his name. His name was Simon. Peter meant "stone" and was a nickname given by Jesus (much hidden humor in there - JC is a funny motherfucker).

Peter's claim to head the church is based largely on Matthew 16:17-19:

(17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. (18) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

(19) And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

But what was going on is that JC was asking a question to his group about who he was. Peter gave the correct answer (Christ), and then JC said the above. Any one of the group would have gotten the same response. Skip ahead only a few lines to JC says he has to be killed and Peter freaks out (Mat 16:23):

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

19. bLITzkRIEg420

Why is it up to the rest of the world to help those people in Africa? They need to help themselves if you ask me! If everyone around you is dying of AIDS stop fucking. You can't tell me there has not been an attempt to provide protection and education to these people. They have been doing that for a very long time! Just does not work! They just do not use it!!! What are we suppose to do exactly? Those kids in the Hitler Youth were simply a product of Nazi propaganda and victims of the Nazi MIND FUCK. You can not blame a 13 year old boy for being impressionable...

20. HappyHappyHighGuy

The Hitler Youth didn't really have a choice as it was mandatory, but none of them should have been promoted to Pope status.