FUCK the POPE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

'indulgances'

Any religion that allows you to PAY money(idolatry so technically breaching 10 commandments) for their sins BEFORE they committed them is NO church of God or JC or any prophet that came before .... it is a man made abomination:angry7:...

2. thats what religion is all about - controlling people and brainwashing them.

now you know that religion is a farce!:smokin:

3. stupidity rules this planet. Didn't you know that?

4. did you know the average IQ is 100. Anything below is "BELOW average".

The recorded IQ's of africans is 60-70. That explains it.

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

..........I've been using this one a lot....

:roulette:

6. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Religion only served two purposes for mankind, 1. to give hope 2. and a day off(sabbath).

Its said because people act like he actually knows something, that guy knows nothing of anything other than religious crap. He might as well be a professor of Mythology.

8. LionLoves420

I am sorry....how is that a sensible explanation.....There is about as much mathematical probability that there is a god as there is aliens even EXISTING, more so TRAVELING to earth.......

Religion is nothing more than the spill over from the Ancients 1. Trying to explain natural events 2. Passing on oral stories that are somewhat based on actual events, though twisted around (like the flood story), 3. The natural tendency of humans to think abstractly. Somewhere along the way someone figured out how to main stream it and control dumb asses.

9. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

If heat rises, shouldnt heaven be hotter than hell? :bongin:

Its funny what the pope says about africa, considering christian missionaries were part of the problem. Africans used to consist of nomadic tribes, lived in isolation and then hooked up with another tribe briefly to mingle and fuck. Along came the missionaries, built churches, the tribes start to congregate at these points, fuck like crazy and before you know it population explosion.

Ok i made that up but sounds logical :rofl:

I dont agree with that. I believe there is a very high probabilty aliens exist in the universe, but agree that the chances they have visited us are very very slim.

As for God, Zero point Zero lol

10. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Like I said...

11. bLITzkRIEg420

:bongin:

12. bLITzkRIEg420

Here is another one for you... If there was Adam and Eve where did the rest of us come from? Inbreeding? I prefer evolution thank you.

13. LionLoves420

Have I mentioned I am not a theist? Oh right, a thousand times.

I am not sure why I am even continuing on with this thread....but...

Ok....You want to go the Infinite worlds route, then once again there is just as much possibility there is a god as there is there are alien mother ships who started our current world.....Yes, string theory and such are popular right now, doesn't mean they are PROVEN or CORRECT. If you are 100% certain about something, you are not a good scientist, and you are probably wrong.

My point was, IN THEORY, you can imagine a world created by a being just as much as you can imagine aliens created or visited our civilizations. There is just as much proof of one as the other, and on the flip side there is just as much disproof of each. Show me PROOF of god or aliens. Where is it?

14. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Jesus was just a dude that came up with a lot of bullshit wonderous stories to cover up the fact that he was a shoddy carpenter. When sued by a local Roman homeowner in ancient Small claims court, he obviously lost and the ironic penalty was being nailed to some wood. That's my interpretation on the fly. I like it. Perhaps our decendants will read this post one day and interpret it into gospel as well. See? I can make shit up too. :rofl:

If the Religions (<-----I used that term loosely) of the world were smart and wanted for future generations to buy into their crap, they should create a Space Program to search the heavens and prove all us Atheists wrong. I mean, shit, I'm sure they could afford it. Would be funny to see a CathoIslamJewBudda Rocket blast off on an Inter-galactic misson to find God. With the Pope as the captain. Maybe he'll get anal probed by the first Alien he encounters. I could see him trying to convert them and getting......shifted to a parallel universe..........shit.......I should stop........I think, I have a new idea for a comic book.

............boy, I hope the Swiss Guard aren't reading this........... :passit:

15. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Um... Sorry to burst yout bubble, but you are dead wrong here. You're talking about the Pope. If there is probing to be done in outer space, HE will be the one to do it, dammit!!! Now that I think about it, that's a dangerous combo, and possibly the cornerstone of an intergalactic tyke-buggering scheme...

I do think that was one of the greatest Jesus explanations I've ever heard.

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I Believe....

John allegedly wrote some of the new testament while banished from rome to the grek island of Pathos,if you ever went to 'church' or read the NT out of curiosity you will see that John was asked out of all the things he could wish for from JC what would it be and seeing as JC had shown him visions or panoramic views of the future and what was to come then,during and now he asked to live to see all the events in the vision....so John still lurks among us to this day:shocked: .Also a lot of the gospels were written nearer tha 100 years later,sme people who were head of the church or apostles before the romans tok it over for their own purposes(the roman empire was cllapsing so they created a holy roman empire to control the world not just europe and theycrucified peter upside down and seeing he was the head of the church jesus left on earth the romans claimed his priestly authority and they built a huge ass vatican with a square in the middle named after the very man they killed.

All eligions ,either eastern or western are man made. Its weird how ppl doubt what was written 100 years after JC yet we believe what historians in this ay and age write and tellus about ciilisations rom thousands of years earlier,i mean we still dont know so much about egyptian and peruvian pyramids and zigaruts for exacmple,im of the school of thought where i rule out NOTHING till proven otherwise,kinda like innocent til proven guiltyt,i think that unless a scientists can 1005 prove the bible fake then i cant rule it out and vice versa....its called being opeminded not naive as some would have you believe.I believe JC existed,i dont believe the pope or the church is any more a creaton of jsus than i believe that the queen is the annointed one either...the tuth is out there but for all we know its buried in siberia or alaska and we wont find it for many years,theres no doubt in istorians minds jesus lived and performed miracles but for each one he did scholars and scientists nowadays have a counter argument,im with lion on this one,never say nevr but then again never say yes.Its a debate ragng for centuries,millenia even,and we sure wont end it here on growkind,lol!Peace:potleaf: