Vote - CNN Poll - Should drugs be legal in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by snickelfritz, Apr 15, 2009.

1. SWED420

SWED420 Developed Alternating Nodes

you are so right ,and one could only think the rich like bill gates 50 billion wat? people like football players,and plastic surgeons should be paying for everything,since there so well payed for playing a sport/giving rich women tits, say under 60-80 k dont hav to pay,unless you actually work for your money...wat im trying to say is force the rich ppl to pay more 4 once, like uneployment ins. or ne thing make them go through qualifications why should they have so much money...i agree they sort of deserve it but ne body that has 1 million$ on there neck should be forced to pay,we are in recession but itd take wat bill gates and a couple stars to set things str8,and theyd still make money or get publicity afterwards...

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

LOL and how bout all the monies in the bill to go to STD's??

Ummmm screw that shit as the way I see it, put a glove on your package for our country has NO money to waste on crap like that IMO. We have far bigger fish to fry and take care of.

Unprotected sex is silly when teens and adults have been educated so if your stupid enough to go have sex without wearing a condom, ummm I say you were asking for it. ;)

Anywhos...just my 2 cents ;)