Smarmy's Growshow

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by SMARMY, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Looking dank as usual S.A.

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Whats your opinions on that Calizahr?

how she smelling?

Lookin bulky!!!!:good job:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sooo fuckin sweet SA.:not-worthy: Healthy healthy healthy.

4. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Amazing show!

I love both those strains!

5. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dude.......your grow has over 15,000 views. Thats fuckin ridiculous:thumbs-up: Lookin dank as usual.

6. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Those are some fat nugs considering the strains. I gave up on sativa dom stuff i just couldn't get it to pack on the lbs. You seem to have no problem though...Steelcity

7. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

Wow. Just... Wow. You, sir, have been an inspiration to me since I started growing, and just continue to blow my mind. Pretty atypical strains it looks like, which just tells me you're comfortable enough to grow for quality instead of yield and the yield will take care of itself.

Congrats man.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to SA again.

8. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Day 62. I will start chopping next tuesday or wednesday.

[​IMG]

Buuba Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Calizhar. not sure about her yet. She threw some nanners out last week and doesn't really smell like much. The buds look nice though. Hopefully the yield will be there.

[​IMG]

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Chunky looking buds! :not-worthy: :not-worthy: I dig your setup and your style man. :good job: Gk has some great gardens. Awesome show, I'm loving it! Can't wait to see the harvest pics! :passsit:

10. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

11. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Started chopping last week

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not too impressed with the calizhar. I'm gonna wait to cure the buds but they seem pretty ordinary. Average smell and the flavor isnt there. Yield is average.

ResinRubber likes this.
  12. CCrete

That sucks on the CaliZ......oh well

But as usual, everything looked as it went super smooth, nice results SA:good job: :passsit:

13. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

My new setup!!!

Wuzup GK. Its been a while. After 6 months of saving $$$ and planning I finally have my new room complete.

This is going to be my first attempt at a vertical grow. I wanna thank useless for all the help. I must have sent you a hundred PM's with the craziest questions, but you took the time to answer them all. thanks a bunch bro!

The room is 11' X12'. It's gonna be 4 trees lit by 5000watts of vertical lighting.

[​IMG]

5 - 1000watt lumatek digi ballasts, 240v and a powerbox lighting controller

[​IMG]

14" canfan max pulling through a giant 14" mountainair carbon filter.

[​IMG]

I also put together this RDWC system, using my controller bucket from ebb&gro sytem. Each tub holds 10 gallons of solution.

[​IMG]

The room is actually about 95% finished as i still need to add the other 4 fans under each lamp, another oscillating fan and i also need to install some darkroom louvers so I can pull air from the bedroom nextdoor. Right now there is so much pressure from the exhaust fan that if you turn the door knob the door flies open. LOL.

Plants are going in tonight. I'll try to update this every week.

laters

14. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Man Smarmy sweet set up... wish I had that kind of room... Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it... Im expecting BIG things.

:passsit:

15. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I like the purple tinsel ;)

16. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I will definitely be watching this one.:popcorn-2::popcorn-2::popcorn-2:

Nice setup:thumbs-up:

BBT

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

5K watts for 4 plants? I'm in...this could be epic.

18. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

:thumbs-up::popcorn-2:-Bud

19. CCrete

Im callin out a a #age of 5LBs for the 1st time running it, after that Id bet you go for about 7-9lbs

FINALLY someone here who has serious balls did something worth while on the weight scale.....

I effn admire your style SA.....love it all the way !!!!!!:passsit::thumbs-up::good job::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

20. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I have a little drool in the corners of my mouth right now. I am literally salivating. That looks like fun. Thems gonna be some redwoods. How long of a veg you guessing and what was your ceiling height again? Steel