Smarmy's Growshow

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by SMARMY, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

they all look so tasty, great job! i gotta get me some of that bubba kush! cheers bud

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Very nice Smarmy! :not-worthy:

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

SCUD= kyle kushmans Strawberry Cough x Underdawg Diesel

It was an accidental cross in a friends garden. The Original Diesel (Underdawg Diesel) threw a couple naners and 2 seeds were found in the KKSC. She is very KKSC dominant, but packs more punch, more body, bigger yield, and an extra "funk" in the flavor and smell that I think is better than the KKSC. We were joking about the name, because it has a great head high from the KKSC, then the OD hits you in the body and knocks you down. Just like the missle system, it launches you into atmosphere and you never know where you're gonna land. :roffl: Including S.A. 6 people in the world have the cut. LOL I was going to release it to the clubs here, but one of the owners and I had a disagreement, and I wont be vending to them anymore. SO it may be a while before thi sbaby makes her rounds.

SFV = San Fernando Valley. It's in So Cal just outside of LA and is the origin of that OG Kush cut. SFV is typically what think of when they think OG Kush, since it was the most prominent cut going around for a long time. Total Lemon Pine Sol Kush smell and flavor. Uber potent.

4. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

damn man....

I bet that is some solid hash making material...:droooling:

two pics up on the left I am seeing a large fan leaf...the kind that is NOT usually supposed to gain trichomes...i am seeing capitulated stalked trichomes (the ones that make bud glisten in light...) and it has CST's ALL up the fucking stem...lol..not to mention on the edges of the big fan leafs....do you safe ALL that!?

Can you say...bubble bags? :potleaf-3:

5. Useless

Closing in on chop time bro. How about an update?

How you liking the smells these ladies are putting off?

6. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

Cant say more then that!!:bong-2: :bong-2: :bong-2:

7. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Yeah I'm gonna start chopping on monday. The OG kush and SCUD Smell so good I cain't wait to try them . The Bubba I haven't been able to get to, to get a whif, I'm sure I'm in for a great surprise.

I snapped a few pics today which is day 67.

Dabey BlueBerry

[​IMG]

KKSC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OG Kush

[​IMG]

SCUD

[​IMG]

Bubba Kush

[​IMG]

Later

mr.anonymous and ResinRubber like this.
  8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Hello, Im jealous

Absolutly grand SA!!!! what were your temps at night or is that au natural?

9. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Thanks Chris. The lowest the temps got was 65*. I think the coloring has to do with the flushing/ lack of nutes. I also noticed that the more purple ones were directly under the lamp, so maybe that has something to do with it

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Those look great for 10 weeks Smarmy! Lots of color and life left in those plants.

:not-worthy:

11. Useless

Looking fabulous bro.

I am interested to hear your opinion of SCUD, and how you think it compares to the KKSC.

The SFV will most likely be your favorite, despite the pathetic yield. The flavor and high is just stellar.

The Bubba will have the same kush smell and flavor as the SFV, but instead of lemon pine it is mocha cappucino. Great flavor to have with your morning coffee, as long as you dont have plans. Its a knock out.

Cheers to a great grow...

12. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

The colours are amazing. I had a DP SC indoors at a buddy's and all the leaves were similar color. What are your temps at?

13. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Time for an update!

It's been a while since the last update. smokin bubba and og kush all day, everyday, has made me a bit lazy:potleaf-3:

These are on the 1st day of 12/12 after 3 weeks of the useless recipe.

This is an all Kush grow. 3 SFV OG Kush on the left and 6 Pre98 Bubba Kush on the right.

[​IMG]

I finally got around to popping some calizhar beans. I germinated 3, they all cracked but only 2 survived. One you can see is doing very well , the other is kind of slow with some wierd leaves but it's starting to take off. I've had these sitting in a desk drawer for the past year and a half, so I wasn't too concerned about losing one. I'm looking for the orange creamsicle pheno. Whatever males I get I will use to pollinate some of my moms.

[​IMG]

14. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

Looking good Smarmy..... always with the BOMB strains..... good shit man...:not-worthy: :cool-pix:

15. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Beautiful Smarmy! U have some nice buds on your hands ;)

I like the look of that Scud! I might try to make my own version just for kiks

GFam:beerchug-2:

16. Useless

So how you liking the Kushes bro? :roffl: They are the bomb eh? How about a smoke report? How do you like the SCUD compared to the KKSC? I think it retains all the best aspects of the KKSC, but has a bit more power to it (body stone and cerebral high), and a nice underlying "funk" making it more flavorful.

GF - good luck. The SCUD is unique.

17. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very pretty plants Smarmy! I think I'm going to be trying a Kush strain this next time around. I'm just not sure which . . . Maybe I'll have to probe the minds of the Kushheads. ;)

Thanks for the outstanding pics. I love a green scene. ;) :ebert:

18. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I definitely need to do a smoke report. I'm gonna give the scud another run. The smoke is nice but I got a very low yield. Less than the ogkush!. I actually like the kksc better. Due to my states laws I can only keep 6 moms so I don't know if she will be staying, especially if the calizhar turns out nice.

This is the flowering room 1 week into 12/12. Hope fully they are almost done stretching.

[​IMG]

This is the mom/clone/seedling room.

[​IMG]

And a close up of the calizhar seedlings. The smaller one is finally starting to grow some mj looking leaves.

[​IMG]

later

19. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Beautiful SA.........kudos.........Im VERY interested to see the Calizahr and what phenos you get, good luck:thumbs-up: :passsit:

20. Useless

Weird. SCUD has equalled or out yielded the KKSC in my room and others. But hey man, to each their own.

Flower room looks like its off to a great start again.

Cheers