Pics Of Pets

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by BC Kid, Aug 11, 2006.

1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I posted this on another "Show your pets" thread. But, I'll put her here as well. I just call her The Cat.

[​IMG]

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats a suspicios acting cat...al quida al quida!!!

Very considerate of you AB:alien: to hide her true identity:wink::roll:

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

This is my g-friend's bulldog Champ. He is quite the character let me tell ya. I never knew British bulldogs had such personalities. Not sure he's too happy about me being in the picture now, but he's learned to be the Beta male.:laughing5:

[​IMG]

4. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

AB, thats funny as fuck! lmao .. and Sparky ya got one fine pup there! ..... question to everyone else... Do you smoke your dogs/cats up as much as I do? This is NO JOKE my pit will only "smoke" w/ me if its dank, whenever she smells shwag she runs for the hills, i mean i personally dont blame her but goes to showin animals can sense evil.... peace,

~Wizzle

5. noone

noone Full Flowering

haha , my cat always wants in my lap , but as soon as i start shaking from coughing she is out of thar. No weed for her.

noone

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Our Dog loves to come over when we light up and will sit there and put his face up to your face when you exhale. He loves to get stoned! after four or five hits he just lays there with a dazed look for a couple of hours. Funny as hell.

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

One on the left...likes to take shotgun hits from Papa. One on the right.....smokes crack. :icon_confused:

[​IMG]