Last of my 1st DWC

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Lvstickybud, May 7, 2011.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

The last of 3 different plants for my first DWC. I don't think I'll ever go back.

Nirvana Jock Horror:

[​IMG]

Twin colas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A couple side branches a nd buds:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

About twice as much as my soil grow:

[​IMG]

Some quick trim:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

CCrete and ResinRubber like this.
  2. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

Nirvana has some great strains at a damn good price...that jock horror looks really frosty!!!! Good lookin buds lvstickybud!!:good job: :bong-2:

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Feels great to work less and gain more doesnt it???

Looks fab-o man, great job!!!

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Wow very nice frosty sweet

t6

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Thanks everyone. I've got a couple more going again and IF I remember to lower the nutes in the next week or two, I shouldn't get the burnt tips. I'm really liking the results even with the burning.

CC, you got that right. "Set it and forget it". I'll always be giving you thanks for the post challenging/showing how easy it is and wondering why noone seemed to be doing it. And answering all my questions. Much props.:not-worthy: :thumbs-up: I would also like to thank Useless, AGAIN, for his formula and help also.:not-worthy: :thumbs-up:

You two have stepped up my game for me, while I've been able to take a more relaxed position and just look at them instead of screwing around with them every couple days

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Man, I literally do the most work on the day i plant them.....after that its just, drain, fill, drain,fill,drain,fill.....CHOP!