Got Cindy99

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by skunkrnaught, Aug 31, 2009.

1. skunkrnaught

skunkrnaught Flying magic hemp carpet

I have read a lot about how this strain it is suppose to be the holy grail for marijuana strains. I have never had the opportunity to blaze any. It sounds like it should be a staple in every closet yet I cant find it anywhere.
    :passit:

2. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Hempdepot has Joey Weed C99

skunkrnaught likes this.
  3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

You can get lots of crosses of it but I think C99 is clone only now.

4. HappyHappyHighGuy

I'm pretty sure there are pure C99 seeds available from Wallyduck and Joey Weed. I've also seen them from Mosca & XYZ.

5. skunkrnaught

Thanks HHHG, I checked out Hemp Depot and they have joey weed C99 F2 seeds made from from Brothers Grimm stock. I have never heard of hemp depot are they good to order from. Are they stealthy? The price is good at $57 for 10 seeds and $15 dollar shipping. I don't know much about f2s I think I heard they are unstable is this true.

6. HappyHappyHighGuy

I haven't ordered from them. I've heard nothing but good things about them. Their c99 is reasonable, but some of their seeds are double what the Euro banks sell for.

7. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

I use hempdepot for JoeyWeed seeds. His C99 and A11, f2's are the real thing!!!!! Years back on the defunct Cworld site, I posted about his ak99 and showed my grow. JW sent me a private message saying give me ur address and get some seeds. Sure enough he sent me 10 big AK99 seeds for free. C99 along with mr nice SSH are some of my favorites, but, the A11(tall pheno) is my grail seed. JW C99 are very, very stable by the way, each plant looks like the next as if cloned.

8. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I also got C99 seeds bred from Bros Grim's stock, but from a different breeder called Nectar Seeds. Got them through hemcy.at, also a very reputable seed bank. I have one that I just sent into flowering, and 6 more seedlings (make that 5, one croaked one me due to mold).

Luvtogrow, I hope that you can help me in telling how close to the original C99 my version is. Also, Dominatrix used to grow the original C99, you out there Dom?

9. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Link these are f2's, i can get currently, though they are, if memory serves, very close to original. C99 being very stable. Only grew 2 BG c99 about 9 years ago(outrageous price at HS for 5 seeds) . Have grown numerous F2's and they are imo great. How's yours doing?

10. skunkrnaught

Thats good to hear. I thought I read some where that F2s would show many different phenos. I could be wrong its been a long time since I read up on breading.

11. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

C99 stable genetics, thanks BGrimm...

12. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

good to hear that she's stable, I think Nectar's are F3s based on Grimm's stock :icon_scratch: anyways, mine is doing ok, but still looking a little N deficient. I had posted about her yellowing a while back, is it normal for the Cindy to be kind of a nitrogen hog? Other than that, she has been in the flowering room for over a week and has put on a nice stretch, keeping the internodes fairly short. Also, she makes a good mum- almost all of the clones taken from her have rooted. The five seedlings are also doing good.here a pic of the big C99, as you can see she is looking a little N deficient. Also a pic of one of the clones, just transplanted today :thumbsup: CIMG2093.JPG

CIMG2109.JPG

/monthly_2009_09/CIMG2093.JPG.6c543c38ad01efc94a8ba59c61bbdbea.JPG

/monthly_2009_09/CIMG2109.JPG.097172eddf5185c7f8dfe3b5452be8eb.JPG

13. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

That looks exactly like my friends C99 he yielded awhile ago...i did not realize how big of a deal it was to obtain this strain...i would have hounded him hard about giving me one...he had 25 out of 100 of his clones were c99...dainty little bitches...we would always hark on it saying it got its name because it didn;t like anything...iuf you overdid ANYTHING for this bitch she'd lay low and almost say noooo don't do that...

that shit still came out AMAZING though...he did not yield very much off of them...maybe 3/4 LB. super fuzzy heady weed though!