Bentonite

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by kingeightballz, Jan 17, 2009.

1. kingeightballz

kingeightballz Crip-Dank-Fat-Sticky-Bud

Has anyone used Bentonite (liquified clay) as a dietary supplement to keep your urine clean? From what I have read and have been told, here is how it works:

You drink a tablespoon of bentonite on a empty stomach followed by fluid, once a day.
    The clay is negatively charged and just about all toxins are positively charged, so when the bentonite hits your stomach and intestinal track, it sucks all the toxins out of your blood. So in a since it will take your toxins out of your pee and put it in your crap. I am not too sure if this is a quick thing that can be done shortly before your u/a, or if you have to take it daily, but you can get it at the health food store for about $10 a quart(which is about 63 doses). I read about this in Skunk magazine, so I would imagine that it works. I am trying it for probation and job reasons. I will use this product for about a week and buy one of those home tests and let every one know the results. I am a daily smoker, between a 1/8th to a 1/4 a week.

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Let us know if it works but the thc isn't in you stomach going in through your lungs.-Bud

3. Ginsberg

Ginsberg Developed Alternating Nodes

Bentonite sheets are used in the constuction industry to waterproof foundations in chronically wet soil. They swell up immediately and become impervious. Even under immense hydrostatic pressures.

Sounds weird that its used as a dietary supplement.

Edit- I'm a little interested so I did some searching. The Bentonite can work (as do a host of other products and processes). There's a lot of variability based on frequency of smoking, weight, metabolism and the type of test itself. I think there is no best method to detox. Some people claim to have smoked heavily the day before the test and still pass. I find that claim suspect. The best success seems to be what works best for the individuals' preferences and budget. The best success seems to include not smoking 5 days before the test. Good Luck

Ginsberg

4. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Plz. Do

I'd like to know.

Grat

5. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Bottom line is it varies greatly on body mass/index, amount you smoke, type of bud you smoke (schwag or headies) and such. I recently had to clean up (still not smoking :angry: ) for a new job and had smoked daily for over 6 years, probably about a cut a day. What I found in my research that I wasn't aware of is that THC is fat soluble, meaning it stores in fat cells rather than your water (blood). Therefore all the things I had heard that help to flush or clean you up quickly such as niacin, drinking lots of water/cranberry juice and such, and other odd methods DO NOT WORK. Now when I say that remember that I said stores in fat, therefore someone who has next to no body fat index is able to clean their system out in a very short time (some as little as 3-4 days). Now me personally with the amount I smoked and fact that I'm 5'5'' 190 lbs took me....ready for this......63 DAYS!!!!! No joke. Exercising and burning fat does get the THC out more quickly......but you have to be careful. Once your body burns the fat the broken down THC is streamed into your blood and out through your urine.......so you have to be sure to stop exercising several days before your test or some can still be in your urine due to you excessive amount being pulled out of your fat. I cant say I've ever tried your method but regardless its kind of like growing........its different with every person/situation and you have to find what works for you.

6. kingeightballz

Interesting isn't it?

I have done "clean up drinks", and all kinds of shit. I am aware of the body fat deal. Size seems to always matter, no matter what we talk about, from buds, to body weight, to cocks, it always matters!! I read about this crap in a mag and so what the hell, try and see. I got nothing to lose, and if it is true, or at least works on me, then it is bound to work on others! I understand the whole scientific aspect that we all want to see solid proof, but it just has to be tried. Maybe it might not work in a week, but I'll take it until the bottle is gone, and I'll try a test at the end of the bottle as well to see. Sombud, I get that we smoke the weed, not eat the weed. But it ends up in your blood(even though it stores in your fat cells), and that is why we smoke it more so then eat it. It ends up in our bloodstream faster when we smoke it. That's why there are crack heads, LOL... he he he! So not to drag on too much, Bentonite takes toxins out of your bloodstream and exits it thru your shit instead of your piss. Yet another reason, I think to make it part of a daily diet..... Does this make sense, or am I just fuckered?

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

What's soo funny and always amuses me is every one assumption that niacin cleans you out. One of Niacin really does is tell your buddy to quit using the fat stores as a source of energy. So basically the only reason taking niacin and drinking water helps some people is because the niacin has made their body stop breaking down fat and the water you drink helps flush away the metabolites already in your blood stream, niacin just helps to keep them from being replaced. Some people get lucky and some people don't.

8. kingeightballz

Bullshit!!!

Well That Was Another Waste Of $10. Glad It Was Only $10. Just Took A Simple "on The Spot" U.a. And It Was Dirty For Sure. Been Out Of Smoke For Two Days And Figured If There Was A Good Time This Is It(before I Get More). Oh Well Live And Learn, Even Magazines Are Full Of Shit! Had To Try It Though.

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Nasty!

Leave that shit alone amigo...theres other stuff that can HIDE whats in your system for several hours that works better,in fact theres many methods that can be used without spending a dime...use your intitive,thats what i did:icon_wink:peace:redbong:

10. kingeightballz

Hey Apprentice

Hook a brother up with some ideas!!!

What does that mean bro?? No offense intended but I googled the word: intitive, and I couldn't figure out what you meant. Checked out your MySpace; Nice page..... I like! I'm Scotish to bro, but not born and raised. Well anyways, I interested in some surefire ways to mask or clean out that will work, FOR CHEAP!! Let me know.