Disposal of Materials

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by CaptKush, Mar 14, 2008.

1. CaptKush

CaptKush Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Hey GK

I was just wondering what everybody did with their grows when they are done. I have some soil and shit to get rid of. Nothing like having incriminating evidence laying around. Any suggestions?

2. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I remove labels from the nute bottles and recycle the bottles.

Once the leaves dry up you can crumble them up and flush down the toilet or put in the yard or compost.

Make sure there is nothing with your name/address mixed in with growing materials you throw away.

3. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

Compost....

:love4: Mine all goes into the composter, then into my veggie garden....:love4: The leftover leaves, too....I have a big trash can that I put all my kitchen scraps, leftover leaves, soil, etc....I stir it and let it break down a little, and then I top off my compost pile with it and stir it in.... :)

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

[​IMG]

My preferred method, because I can...is I usually have a little post-harvest campfire.:blob8:

For the smaller day to day trimmings...I take my own trash to the dump, so I actually throw the bags in the big stinky hole myself. I'm pretty certain nobody is going through it after that. :poop:

5. Kind Cola

Kind Cola Loves White Rino

I have a woodstove I burn all trimmings,,

6. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

buy some of those BLACK "force flex" trash bags if you are worried about it. double bag 'em if it makes you feel batter.

7. ozzman667

ozzman667 New Sprout

just got rid of 3 males with black garbage bags...nothing but them in the bag...just stopped at a burger king and chucked them in the dumpster