just doin some thinkin..

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ishmeil, Nov 8, 2007.

1. ishmeil

ishmeil cannabis connoisseur

and i dont really have a safe place to dry (as of yet) for next summer, would it be such a bad idea, if i were to clmb a tree after harvest and hang them in a stealth paper bag in the forest, and not have to bring them back to my house....??

2. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...uh, bad idea...

...trust me on this...

...with an angle like that...you would be barkin' up the tree for mold n' mildew...no pun intend'd...

...I would try this angle...

...If you are tryin' to drydown copious amounts of weed...you need a good safe space...surely you know someone somewhere who can supply that need in exchange for some free weed...ah, free weed...must be the theme today...

DC

...I guess I could be pretty piss'd off about what happened to me...

...But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world...

...Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once...

...And it's too much...

...My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...

...And then I remember to relax...

...And stop trying to hold on to it...

...And then it flows through me like rain...

...And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...

...You have no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure...

...But don't worry...

...You will someday...

3. ishmeil

the thing is that i dont wanna transport a whole mess of wet stinky weed. until its all dry and in jars ya know. and i dont know a lotta people thatd let me close to my gowing area as i dont want to be driving or walking with a shitload of treesfor any prolongded period of ti,e==me

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

DC is right. It is a bad idea. The first time it rained, the bag would disolve and your weed would be all over the ground for the animals to eat. What they didn't get would be coverd in mold.

Better think of a different plan.

5. ishmeil

lol ideas anyone?

6. Kind Cola

Kind Cola Loves White Rino

ishmeil Its not gona smell any stronger after you cut it?? You cant keep it in the same room you grew it in?? Not real shure of your question? Next summer is a long way off lets get through this winter first.. I like keeping my buds in tripple lined paper bags any way if thats any help to you???/ Good luck

7. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

I could be wrong, but I think he's talking about an outdoor grow.

8. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Make an indoor drying box

9. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

?

I don't really see a way around this, Ish...the only way to keep it away from the elements and human or animal predators is inside...lol...I'm surprised you haven't located a cave in your forest...!:pottytrain1: haha! Then you could just camp in your cave with it until it dried...lol! Sorry, I'm not helpful at all...:5headache: Any old ABANDONED barns? :)

10. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

:roll: Ish I love smoking a doob and coming on here and reading your threads. You crack me up. Please don't take it the wrong way but Dude, you come up with the craziest threads

:toothy9:

11. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Up in a tree, bro?! Wow. Maybe you could dry ur buds in a Pinata, then in a week or two smash it open with a stick -blindfolded- and toke away! Good Luck:biglaugh:

12. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...I'm sorry...

...that was just too gad'damn funny...

...pinata...now why didn't Ish think of that...

...oh, sweet gee-bus...that is funny...the visuals will kill me I'm sure...

...I'll be back to this thread...

...you can mark my words...muhahahahahahahaha....

DC

...I guess I could be pretty piss'd off about what happened to me...

...But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world...

...Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once...

...And it's too much...

...My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...

...And then I remember to relax...

...And stop trying to hold on to it...

...And then it flows through me like rain...

...And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...

...You have no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure...

...But don't worry...

...You will someday...

13. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Well Ishmeil, since your not a cop....

I'll give ya the answer.....

Water cure, No odor, but lots of work....

There are a few people who don't like it....

The resulted cured weed will look crappy, but it will smoke fine...

Another (maybe) advantage to water curing is that there is less smell and taste...

Do a search on water curing and you should find everything you need...

Good luck on your harvest next year bro...

MAD MAX

14. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

Water cure is good stuff, I made a post about it somewhere.

15. ishmeil

Lol!

ok i am in a serious bind here,,,, pinata cure, and the water cure.....

decisions decisions.....

16. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

God dam that funny!!!

MAD MAX

17. ishmeil

no but....seriosuly lol... the reason isnt the smell of the chronic, its the walking to my car / transportation, with branches of wet chronic, which would point to cultivating definatley. what ideally i would do.. is dry andcure.. outdoors.. somehow.. and then just be able to bring a big ziplock bag tightly packed to easily stash it..... the outdoor drying box... mentioned previously.. whoever said that can you elaborate a bit??.. im thinking its much similar to an indoor grow box, but possibly different (need for more ventilation etc).... i dunno if this revision of the questino changes anythin.. but ill give it a shot ! !! :smokin: :smokin:

18. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

well water cure you're going to need to change a lot of water, carrying it in isn't relaly an option. why not just garbage bag it out? Cut and manicure in the woods, I'd find a good cool non-humid autumn day to harvest, trim in the woods as you're harvesting and leave clippings behind. Garbage or grocery bag out the rest.

19. ishmeil

ok so that takes care of manicuring and harvesting. now that i have my buds in a big garbage bag................. if i quadruple bag it and then stuff it in the bottom of my backpack ,,, and take a TAXI (to where i live to avoid getting pulled over and searched,could also put hte backpack in the trunk of the taxi...).. the MAIN concern here is the getting arrested with teh wet weed on me, becuase recently i acquired a place that i can dry.. so problem solved! thanks a lot maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafuckas!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)