Hempy Style Soil Grow......

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Shine Down, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Shine Down

Shine Down plays in cabinets........

got a new grow going, it is a soil/perlite hempy style...

double big gulp cup from the local 7-11 got a 1/2'' hole about 2 inches from the bottom, and the bottom 3 inches of the cup is perlite, the rest is 60/40 organic soil/perlite mix and i am watering hyro nutes every 2 days and water the 3rd day

i must say i am getting great results for being 10 days into flower (started 12/12 from seed) it is still a little early to determine the sex of the plant but if it's a female i am going to clone 5 more and have 6 total cups to grow, as you guys probably remember i have a little armoire setup and a 150 watt hps with hood

i am very optimistic about this setup as i hope to gain some more weight (budwise) and try a few options on saving space and new methods to growing here are some pics.....

check out that node spacing..... my light is about 10 inches from the top of the plant..... and those are water spots in case you wondered.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shine Down

here are a couple not in the hps..... i love that tightness of the spacing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Shine Down

wow, great to see so many responses....:pottytrain1:

well i got a call from cps today so i had to pack everything up and abandon it once again.....

i fucking hate lying ass bitches, god damn sluts......

i'll still be around, time to detox again, and wait till i get a final word on the whole ordeal....if it ever comes.. man canada is looking better and better each day that passes.

4. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Looks cool

Sorry you had to shut it down. That sucks

5. Shine Down

tell me about it .... just when things calm down, i get centered shit ALWAYS pops up. oh yeah i confirmed it as a female today too....

6. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Why can't you keep growing and just NOT toke for now? Do they come and search your home?

Shine Down likes this.
  7. Shine Down

yeha, due to previous allegations they come and spot check the premises....

well they'll come to the door and i'll say... got a court order... if not better go get one.

here is a little about the subject at hand.....

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

that fucking sucks man, I am really interested to see how this would go, like you said, space wise this could work awesome, and could keep with the organic spirit in a sense.....

Fucking people, revenge is a dish best served at breakfast, that way you have the rest of the day to kick the person's ass for being so retarded...

9. Shine Down

yeah dude, i had a brain storm and lo and behold...... i'll still do this again when everything settles, if it ever does..... i still have a key to her 06' minivan, maybe i will repo it, and give it back to her ex, since he paid cash for it.....

she was such a trophy wife, got everything she EVER wanted, and fell out of love but didnt have a way to tell him..... BS

i havent talked to or seen her since, probably a good thing considering i am still typing this ......

she would make the 3rd person to die in my hands..... fucking bitch, i cant even find words to describe what kind of person she is

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Man i'm sorry man :( Whole thing really stinks, I feel for you. Hopefully things will calm down 100% soon for you and ur family man. Shitty times :( :5headache: