Week 15 New Pic's

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by troy_mccular, Jul 20, 2007.

1. troy_mccular

troy_mccular Begun Flowering

Well, I started with 8 and ended up with this one AK-47. She has white hairs everywhere, not very many water leafs thou kind bothers me. I'll I can say about this plant is it's a surviver.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. troy_mccular

Should this look like this?

3. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

if shes been flowering more than a week, then no. It looks like there is some major ph and overfert issues

4. troy_mccular

I started flowering at week 8. This plant was the runt of my original 8 it's been thru alot. Bad root's, ph problems BUT. It has been pretty well kept for the last 3 weeks to a month. It's roots are nice and health the ppm is where it should be. I've new and been collecting tools ppm meter so this grow is getting better and better.

5. Brussels

Brussels Germinated

Ok, lets see if I have this right: you're in week 15, and started flowering at 8. Seven weeks into flowering, thought yours look a bit slow in developing - Do you have adequate light in the 2700k spectrum? (red) - have you been flushing your nutes from the container? If not, flush with water, using 2 1/2 times the size of your container, and do not add any more ferts. In my opinion, all container

non-organic grows should be flushed every 4 weeks.

What happened if you started with eight plants, and now only have one? certainly not 7 guys and only one girl...lol

What has worked very well for me in the final weeks of flowering, is to add two Tbs of molasses (yes, just regular blackstrap from the grocery store) to a gal of water, and water with this mixture thru maturity. You can also use the molasses as a folar application in the final weeks, @ 1 tsp per gal, and mist your plant with the mixture. You will notice an almost daily emprovement in bud size, and the cured buds will be a much sweeter smoke. Good luck with your little plant...B

6. troy_mccular

They started their life under 4x 40watt flows. Two being sun bulbs or something. At week 8 switched to 400 HPS had heat issues killed some plants. Some budded males killed them and root rot killed some. I had 3 females make it. Put to much product on one killed it. Down to two plants http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=27532

My AK47 I decided to keep flowering. My unknow kind bud seed plant is the above link.

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Word deff. some overfert probs there man.

8. troy_mccular

Should the tricomb's be that big. I'm trying to figure out how this thing is going to look. I'm at 8 weeks of flowering does this mean that the white hairs are going to turn in a week 2 weeks?

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

almost there

Troy, get yourself a jewelers loupe, or a pocket microscope (Radioshack), to monitor your trichs. (mostly cloudy w/scattered amber)

The white 'hairs' will turn color after harvest, if they haven't already @ harvest time.

we'll be looking for your harvest pics! :punk:

Good Luck!!

:animbong:

10. troy_mccular

Really, they turn after harvest? I thought I've read and seen when the change colors it's time to cut them. But, i'm high right now