Dream house?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by JohnH, Feb 14, 2007.

1. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

OK so we've had enough dreamy type threads and what do you want things going on, next up is your dream house ... I say be reasonable, but whatever. I'm putting up a picture of the house I've got floor layout for and intend to build once I get rooted in my new state.

Definately getting a Canadian Log Home built however, I've seen one home built by them in Alberta when I was there on business, craftsmanship is amazing! It would be both regular drywall rooms and log wall finishes, depending on the room. Adds a modern/old school feel.

I want the BigSky home built (5000+ SQ FT, 3 car garage, game room, offices, 2 lofts, deck ...)

But the other one is definitely more within budget constraints, but no garage and that sucks -- especially when it's -45F with windchill and you've gotta start your car :eek: CanadaLogHomes-Bigsky.jpg

CanadaLogHomes-Dreams.jpg

2. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

dam man, that first one looks pretty nice to me. i would be happy with just an extra room for growing, a big deck and seclusion.... but your houses work too. nice ones:punk:

3. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

4. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

Aren't those homes built by inflating a big canvas bubble, covering it in concrete, then forming it how you want? I've never looked into them (and only glanced at the pictures, I'm too stoned to understand anything).

5. CaptKush

CaptKush Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

those are some trippy houses

6. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

7. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

That's exactly what those are!

8. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

I just want one perfect chill room. Have a big ass highdef tv, surrond sound, blue lit walls, and i want it to have a glass roof, so you can see tha starts at night. man and a big ass leather black sofa.

Dreamin.

NEG

9. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

10. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I'd go with the concrete monolithic dome! Lasts longer, better insulation & energy savings, waaaaay more options on design, shapes and sizes!

You can bury those domes in the ground, and have an underground secret grow site!!