High Quality Home Grown Dro..

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by plastik, Sep 21, 2006.

1. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

i'd put up more, but they would be way to large to fit. just one nug cluster. there are before harvest pics floating around also. the MH really helped them grow round and fat. Image5.jpg

2. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

MMM looks tasty...... nice bud man

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

how dense is that looks a little airy in the photo.

4. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

His hand is as harry as that nug:qbluewacko:

5. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

6. GhostDog

GhostDog Begun Flowering

hey plastik wat up? havnt seen you in the forums giving bad advice for a while? whats the dealio?

7. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

lmao about the hair comments.

8. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

hmm... obviously this nug shows that my practices are very well tuned. I've actually not been here because I've been busy. I started a hydroponic grow room contracting company, meaning I go in and setup anyone wanting to grow hydroponics, grow room for them. Don't ask any questions, I just help you decide what you possibly may need for the space you grow in, and make sure all the security and safety is in order, along with making sure I have the correct permits if required. So 'im pretty much legal and legit, since I do not care what your growing, nor do i want to know. Of course, sometimes you may need to know exactly what you are growing in order to fine tune the room and equipment. but usually, it isn't a problem, because people mostly decide what they want and give you a list, and then you can help them decide if anything else is needed or not. It is actually good money. Lots more customers than I expected.

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LOL...I posted pics of my hand long time ago and was forever labeled 'the yeti'. :roll: I can relate. :biggrin:

10. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

LOL. When I 1st saw plastik's hand I thought it was HS hand. But I saw that it was Plastik that posted the thread.:icon_confused: Are you two related?:laughing5:

11. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

Nice man, I bet the hairs on that nug are easy to sniff up your nose? I usually get a hair in the nose when Im sniffin a fresh nug...how much did that one weigh?

12. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

well its not soo fresh, it was dried and cured for a little less than a month so far. but yes, sometimes hairs do come off easily. weight? I'm sure it weighs atleast a gram or two. it isn't pressed.