I'm back it's been awhile!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by badlands, Mar 30, 2006.

1. badlands

badlands If Not Now When?

Well I am back had to take some time off and regroup had some spouse problems that I hope have are over now, well now I am wanting to see how some of the grow projects came along with the members that got those beans, will you that were involved please put up some links so I can see how they turned out, and if any of you have some beans from them, as I am all out of stock, remember the old saying pay it forward, I am really excited to see how my little creation turned out for some of you and to get a smoke report... I will be waiting, and it's good to be back brothers and sisters>>>.

2. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

hey bro!!!! glad your back , u never got a chance to send me some,but a member that received some that u sent him was nice enough to share some love with me,planted 6 seeds left home to a care taker,ended up with 2 sprouts,which right now are flowering and im happy to confirm 1 purple male,and one female which looks as if its going purple to,gotta love that cold,ill throw soem pictures up for you momentarly

3. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

Welcome Home!!!

glad to have you back. :cool:

4. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

5. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

hey dewd,welcome back