agrowguy

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Green Goblin, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

PM 2-26-06

you have officially been proven an idiot.

reply to post today...

You need to stop giving out advice goblin.. im talkin pronto.

whats the score man? wanna explain where all this is coming from?

2. MidnightToker

MidnightToker Developed Alternating Nodes

Excess negative ions from the inner cloister of stars from the andromoda balaxy being propelled through the vacuum of space that are repelled off of the moon from the equator and land in agrow's backyard.

Just ruins his day from the get-go. :D

3. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Everyone take a minute to calm down. Agrow how about cutting some of these guys some slack. We will start clamping down on unprovoked attacks. Lets keep it good natured.

4. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

cant we just all live in harmony:confused: :p cept those fuck heads there not in my harmony ring

5. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Sex, drugs and rock N roll...

6. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Goblin, everything I said to you is not only true, but was enough said for even the most lamen to conceptualize. You obviously didn't get it. You persistently give out invalid information. Now you go to the lounge publicly as if I'm supposed to give some kind of a fuck. Well fuck you. As for the this attack, it is 100% provoked SFC. He's a god damned idiot and he knows it, you know it, and I know it.

7. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

ill tell ya what agrow...hows about pointing out some of my bad information...or how about when i givew out bad advice youcorrect me then and there rather than just calling me an idiot. i dont remember u correcting me...ever.

go find my invalid information and post it here. i dare you.

and i did get it btw, but i dont get what i said that makes me an idiot. so fillme and us all in so that everyone can think im an idiot and not just u.

8. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

The Clincher:

Thanks for putting us all in jeopardy publicly. You could have used PM, but once again, you are too fucking stupid.

9. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Well that didn't work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.