Unusual Amounts of Violence???

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by CCrete, May 4, 2009.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Here in the UK its always been the same. Thankfully we dont have a right to arm ourselves, so it can be a little more differcult to pull a gat, so we just use kitchen knive lol!

Anyway, things are a bit better in the UK than it was in the 90's, but still where surrounded by idiots. Were starting to develope a stupid "american gang culture" down south. Fucken south pussies! They all think there gangsta's now!

Thankfully i live up north and southerners are barred!

I miss the days when a kicking was just that, a kicking! Why ppl feel the need to pull knives and gats is beyound me. No waait, it not. Their pussies!!!!!

2. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...hot child in the city...

wow...

"... I think we need to legalize MJ as a preventative measure to curtail inner city violence. Hand pot out along with the condoms at the school guidance office. No job? You get a Pot subsidy with your unemployment or welfare.

Save Your City, Get a Kid Stoned Today: Keep-em on the couch where they belong..."

Sounds good, really looks good in text too!...The above that is...

I have also been taken aback by the higher incident rate of violent crime in the recent months...definitely on an up-tick. For what reasons, I don't have clue. I think many of the reasons you all have mentioned here make perfect sense, but is that really what is happening. Who knows?

I think it would serve us all well to just get along, and pass that shit!

...DC...:XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

For sure Skuzzi, I remember when I was a kid, I got my ass whooped a few times, kick some ass a few times, learned alot more lessons on how to conduct myself than I did on how to kick ass, hand to hand fists, not some cunt with a gun. Its the sick infatuation from kids to think to be tough is cool.

4. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Well if you think you can hack it in Baltimore I'll trade places with you. We beat out a lot of cities for violent crime.

5. CCrete

Its lame comments like that and the thinking alike is the main reason why we got serious issues with the youth, thinking your tougher or cooler cause your city has more violence, like your responsible for all of it or something......... ya know cause guns, killing, robbing people......yah that shit is COOL.............im beyond that shit, the question should be can YOU hack it in the real world, go to a third world african country, try that shit out, you'll piss your pants with fear and stress, Baltimore is elementary

gizmo_barks likes this.
  6. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

There's a lot of BS in my life.

[​IMG]

People need something to do, maybe a hobby. I like to garden.

Here's some Broccoli about 3 weeks outside. Light burn on the bottom leaf, because I was in a hurry one day. Healing nicely.:wink:

[​IMG]

Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Snow Peas.

[​IMG]

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

let's just say, I live in the inner city of bmore, and i don't carry a gun or a knife. Because I am a female and am often walking alone, i do carry mace. But b/c Red Bull lives in Bmore is no reason to be "packin"... Violence is not always the answer. And it is DEF not something to be proud that your hometown has a rep for... it saddens me frankly. It certainly isn't how it used to be down here.

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

AAaaaaaaah, and we come back to the garden. Thnx Giz.

9. CCrete

Giz do you go from seed or other?

10. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Depends: These are from seed. Garlic and onions from bulbs. Tomatoes are worth a couple bucks for a start. Artichokes and asparagus from crowns. It depends a lot on the plant, cost, and time I have... And of course the clone.

11. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

This sucks! I dont have a garden!

Im going to get my gun and shout that twat over the road and take his garden from him!!!!!!!!