Mids

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Dr. Dra, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Dra

Dr. Dra Veggy Stage

Can anybody out there give me some characteristics and info on how mids grow and if they are more indica or sativa dominated?

2. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

it is not too much the strain, but the way you grow your plant, almost any plant grown properly can turn out to be dank. mids are just plants harvested early, over rippened, mishandled slightly. usually anything you call schwagg or mids started out as dank, or very good mids, and through conditions, they lose quality.

trillions of atoms likes this.
  3. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

don't do it man, wait for good seeds, or else you'll just be wasting your time.

4. Dr. Dra

Dr. Dra Veggy Stage

i already planted a seed in may from a batch of pretty good mids and now its over 2 feet tall and is pretty sweet lookin. I'm hoping with the outdoors condition it'll be pretty sweet shit unlike the actual buds it came from.

5. rtyree

rtyree Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Dude yu should never give advice. Mids meand middle of the road quality that is weed of a lesser strain the shit they grow in huge fields that they throw out and hope for the best. The strains that you buy from breeders now thats good weed you ain't gonna pull off a dank bag seed grow unless your used to smoking shit in the first place

6. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

explain how I am wrong about saying it was grown improperly? that is the main cause, not genetics. genetics affect potency, but anything you grow your own should be very good if taken care of properly. that is if you start out with a undamaged healthy seed.

"ain't gonna pull off a dank bag seed grow unless your used to smoking shit in the first place"

I beg to differ, I've seen bagseed floro grows get very dank, and regular HPS/MH bagseed grows even better, hell I know bagseed can be dank because I've never had to order seeds. yes, bought strains are good too, but if you think that bagseed can't be atleast just as good, then your buying into all the hype seed companies want you to believe in so they get their orders from ignorant growers thinking the only way they can grow good pot is by ordering seeds. even seeds from some of the worst pot you've smoked, if healthy and well formed, can become danky.

7. Dr. Dra

Dr. Dra Veggy Stage

ill tell you guys how it is when the buds form, then we'll see.

8. Taffle

Taffle Germinated

Hell, I have grown pot out of a good mids seed and it turned out to be amamzing. I support plastik on this debate. You grow any fairly good seeds right and you can produce some fine buds, regardless of how shwaggy it was before.

9. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

i dont know how people smoke mids or schwag.

that shit gives me a headache and it taste like dirt.

10. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

my plant is a mids seed.... but i see no reason why it wont produce some pretty nice bud, given the right care and attention that is.... I do want to get some killer strains tho.... some good outdoor....

11. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

if you take care of it, and it was a healthy cared for seed, it will be some dank.

12. Dr. Dra

Dr. Dra Veggy Stage

I have buds coming in on my plant now and its looking really delicious. I wish I had a camera to show you guys. But like plastik said, I think as long as you take care of the plants properly it'll be good shit.

13. buddomi

buddomi Banned

there isnt anything wrong with growing bag seed.

good luck in your grow!

14. rtyree

Bag seed is for pussies

15. buddomi

buddomi Banned

Why? Because they didn't cost $100 for 5 seeds?

You must be a fucking idiot..

Like you can't get good seeds from a bag. The shit I am growing now is going to be funking DANK! And it was some FLORO GREEN BAG SEED! If it came from good pot and it had seeds, Imagine how good this shit will be sativa with no seeds....

Just because you didn't order the seeds doesn't mean they are shit. You are buying into the marketing of the people who sell the seeds.

Read this article, maybe you will figure out why growing bagseed isn't for pussies....

http://www.420times.com/forums/seeds-clones/36547-seedbank-scams-beware.html

16. rtyree

No because they are shit and only shit for brains like to smoke that shit.

Shit for brains

17. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

rtyree... Bagseed is for anyone that wants to grow them...

Bagseed is also a great learning tool for for beginners. That way, they can learn to grow, and make their mistakes without losing money on costly genetics.

What seems to be your problem rtyree? If you are looking to stir up shit, take it elsewhere... Consider this as your warning.

Trolling will NOT be permitted.

18. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

in fact, your bagseed could be from a very well known strain, and you may not even know it. just because the bud doesn't have the potency of a strain when bought doesn't mean anything, even mexican brick weed is made out of stuff like thai, kush, haze, etc. if you didn't realize, mexicans have had them for over 30 years, when lots of strains where transported there in the 70's. you can grow dank from even a schwagg seed. most potency in bags are degraded in transport and after harvest handling, or just general bad care throughout its life. the trick is picking out the most healthiest seeds you can find.

19. Dr. Dra

Dr. Dra Veggy Stage

I bought shit from some some mexican dude today and it smelled just like my plant, It was some pretty good mids. One blunt of that and I was feelin pretty good. Mexicans are awsome.

20. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.