Lost and Found

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MisSativa, Aug 4, 2006.

1. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

take a look-see at the gift that the gonja ferries left behind my office. I found this a few days ago while stepping out for a smoke break. I hadnt been out there in a while and there, right next to the stairs where I sit during "break time" grew this beauty. Finally got a chance to dig it up today and move it to my house. Had a little drooping in transition but within a couple hours its right back to being lovely....cant wait to see if its a boy or a girl

[​IMG]

2. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

NICE!! :D

Good to see someone is having some luck with the ganja gods.

The other day we had a huge windy thunder storm and my plants have a small patio furniture table next to em with a small potted plant on it for some camoflauge. Anyways the wind pushed this pot off the table and onto my bushes breaking one of the main branches right off from the stem. Im hoping the plant will pull through and heal. I dont know if i should cut if off or leave it hanging by the skin. Any suggestions? Will it kill the plant? want a picture???

3. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

MisS!!!!

GOOD to see ya around. :D

You just lay some of that Leo lovin' on that plant and I'm sure that it will be flourishinbg in no time. :)

PLEASE stick around. I miss you and your posts.

4. fromthemorning

fromthemorning A Fat Sticky Bud

I found a pot plant growing downtown during the summer once, where hundreds of people walk by a day. I picked that thing in a few seconds. The funniest part is that it was a couple hundred feet from the police station.

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Damn Sativa! You find MORE pot than anyone I know. :eek:

Good to see ya on the boards chick. ;)

6. MisSativa

it was probably seed from some commercial sack i got in the spring. Heres hoping its the cronic

only took a few hours for it to spring right back. I Didnt have a decent size pot to spare so had to make due for now, gave it some good soil while leaving the root ball the original soil as I dug it up, some room temp water ( thanks to the bottle of aquafina left on the counter all night) gave it some indirect sun and bam...... new home on the back porch.

[​IMG]

7. MisSativa

Whatever has happened,has happened for the good. Whatever is happening is also for the good.Whatever will happen, that too will be for the good

weed......Good!!!!

8. MisSativa

I only came for the free wine n' cheese. Then Im outa here. Do you validate parking???

9. Administrator

POSTED......NO PARKING!

No whining either. :cool:

Goodto see the lil plant perking back up. Has an odd leaf structure though. :confused:

10. MisSativa

mabey its a freak strain and will FUCK YOU UP

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

She is one beauty....musta been like finding money in a old purse OR coat pocket>>love when that happens.

Nice to see you on the boards Miss! :)

Peace~Jersey

12. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

At least someone is having good luck. Interesting to see what your Parking-lot Indica, (if it infact it is a lady) produces, kinda like mystery bud eh, keep us posted.

13. MisSativa

suggestions?

[​IMG]

14. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Get a bigger pot as soon as you can, and get it transplanted!

Good Luck!!

15. Administrator

That is STILL the funkiest lookin pot plant I've ever seen. The leaf patern just isn't 'right'. You SURE that's a pot plant Sativa?

16. MisSativa

17. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Wow, Herb. You ARE good.

Now that I look more closely......:confused:

18. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Da-a-n-g MisS, I sure hope you didn't name it yet. :(

19. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Maybe it is a Cleome plant (type of spider plant)??:confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

....they kinda resemble a pot plant or the leaves do that is.

Peace~Jersey

20. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

lol, when I first saw that plant I can tell you it wasn't a pot plant. anyways, it looks like a common sidewalk weed that grows in between the cracks of cement.

you are the proud new owner of a plant you can throw in your garden but which will not produce any THC or buds. but if you plan on growing, it may be good to practice cloning and other growing techniques on it.