New Clones

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by DuffMan, Jun 1, 2005.

1. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

I Had alot to do yesterday at the bank so i missed a day,but her's today

June8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Domin8rix

Domin8rix Resident Evil

Holy Hell!!! she's growing like she's on steroids! Lookin' sexxxxy duffman, nice plant.

-------Dom

3. Eddie Cheba

Eddie Cheba A Fat Sticky Bud

WOW!!! she sure is happy...looking excellent.  Are those clones on 24/0 w/ hps  

Happy Growin

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Grow baby GROW! :cheesy:

LOVE how she is praying to that light...excellent Duff. :ebert:

5. DuffMan

Eddie, my clone is under 4 x 45watt CFL's but she's 3" right under one of them and its for 18/6, and for flower im going to use my 150watt HPS.

No Domin8rix no steroids just Fox Farm Grow Big once a week. But i think im going to try "Metanutrients?" for Flower.

And Pappy you might not know it but you really gave me all the info i needed before i even started growing

(Edited by DuffMan at 7:21 pm on June 8, 2005)

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Glad to be of service Duff. :ebert: I can only pass the torch to the new growers...I ask that they do the same for others. That's how we gain strength. :madrock:

7. DuffMan

I pass the knowlage on to whoever is ready to hear it.

8. DuffMan

June 9:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See the Leaves growing From the Base:

[​IMG]

9. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

looking great the duffman really thick i just tried to clone one of my outdoor plants to see waht sex it was hope all goes well anyways looking better and better :bigok:

10. DuffMan

Thanks Outdoor and good luck on you clone, here's mine today,

June 10:

[​IMG]

11. Outdoorchronic

wow amazing growth duffman.:bigok: my clones seem to be doing allright it is now about day 3-4-5 cant remeber but they are still green and seem to be doing allright they are in jiffy pellets under 1 1000W. mecurey vapor and a few floros then im am going to throw them into 12/12 just to find the sex of the outdoor plant and to get a tiny bit of bud for a tester of my first cloning attempt.. all goes well what was your cloning method for her?

12. DuffMan

Actually I cheated on this one because my buddy gave this one to me for helping him move his plants to his new home. But he just cut them off, gave them some rooting hormone, a shot of superthrive, then threw it in c cup of dirt. three weeks later you have my clone.

13. DuffMan

This is going to be my last daily update, from now on il do it once or twice a week from now on.

June 12

She's got a little bit of a sunburn on her. I found her touching thr light this morning when I woke up so i moved the light a little closer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. DuffMan

I put her under the H.P.S. yesterday and she seems to love it im still not going to flower her until she's 12" tall,she's 8" now.

June 13

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

June 14

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Edited by DuffMan at 8:27 pm on June 14, 2005)

15. Outdoorchronic

Great man looking greaqt :bigok: cant wait to see her in flower do keep updated~my clones are alive but wilty and the leafs dont stand up its was just experimental all my other attempts with other plants worked but nto when i tried ganja just smiply great gob :bigok:

16. DuffMan

Thanks outdoor,

you seem to be the only one who is responding to my post. so i will keep you updated as much as i can.

June 15:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Edited by DuffMan at 7:35 pm on June 15, 2005)

17. Outdoorchronic

looking great there duffman :bigok: Hey what is that wire hanging above the clone in the last shot? She is filling in nicely :bigok:

18. DuffMan

Thats a bent coathanger holding my temp probe. I like to know the temp right at the plants top. sitting at a nice 25.7C during the day and like 20-22C at night.

19. Eddie Cheba

Eddie Cheba A Fat Sticky Bud

duffman those plants look yellow. Might want to check pH or nute schedule

20. DuffMan

Thankis for the concern Eddi but its just the HPS light that makes them look so yellow.